EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
there sure is a lot more stuff in the bazaar on the live servers

and if you play on live and want to do the Gold subscription only servers (currently just the Progression servers, but there is talk of a new ruleset server coming out.... and i assume it will be Gold only), you can buy Krono on live servers with in-game Platinum, and end up playing the Gold servers for free.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Thats the only one I have seen, had two drop for me and both times no one bothered to want to get a taskadd =(
The dagger is attunable, not no drop.
TrainWreck1.gif

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah... and I have no reason to have some rogue dagger. In my 2-3 years on test before 1999, I've grouped with one single rogue, that was botted and a raid cop at that.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah... and I have no reason to have some rogue dagger. In my 2-3 years on test before 1999, I've grouped with one single rogue, that was botted and a raid cop at that.
Hopefully you looted them to use as trade bait for the rares you wanted. The way your earlier message about the daggers is worded, it sounds like you let them rot since no one wanted to /taskadd...

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah, of course they rotted. I didn't care about it. Now Raynard is getting one but everyone else can fuck off unless they are from here. I think I have an extra set of legs and chest if you still need the class specific pieces, Tal.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
FYI, the heroic characters can get a quest (No Heroism Without Fear) in feerott the dream for J5 mercs that takes about 15-20 minutes to do and can be done easily with a merc.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Looks like heroic characters also get all the OoW Trial resist AAs, the first 4 AA rewards from DoN progression and supposedly enough faction that they only have to kill vish and do a hail for the final one.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looks like heroic characters also get all the OoW Trial resist AAs, the first 4 AA rewards from DoN progression and supposedly enough faction that they only have to kill vish and do a hail for the final one.
That's not part of the AA auto grant?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So my brother and I are going to play this for shits and giggles now that its free and you can get a free level 85 this week. He is going to be playing a Beastmaster and I am thinking of Druid as a duo partner for ports/sow/heals/etc. Thoughts?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
With Tank and Cleric Mercs, you should be set. Though I am not sure how great the Mercs will be 90+

Djay

Trakanon Raider
ports are basically useless these days, fyi
I don't know...I find it amazingly convenient to be able to port a group to my Druid's bind spot. But zoning is mostly annoying because I'm trying to move 2-3 characters at a time, so anything that cuts down on travel makes me happy...for the most part you are 2-3 zones away from everything now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and there's always the NPC porter in the guild hall

i suppose i play on test tho and have Throne of Heroes.... would be more annoying if i didn't have that