EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Killed Tunat tonight, first attempt. All of Tacvi now clear.

PosNQ.jpg

PosNQ.jpg

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You guys are moving quickly
We're beating the content as quickly as we can, but now that we've cleared Tacvi we don't move right on to Omens of War. Expect to be in GoD for another month or so just raiding/farming and enjoying the expansion.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I think I might come over to test once you go to OoW. Didn't really like GoD that much, but always wanted to raid in OoW (yes, I know they were supposed to be 1 expansion, didn't say it made sense =P) Plus the whole epic 1.5/2.0 thing brings back memories of huge raids to help single or a few individuals (Chardok Queen raids, Lhranc etc).

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Im going to download for some casual play since im snowed in, would like to play with The Faceless Order again, I have a bunch of toons, whatcha need?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Im going to download for some casual play since im snowed in, would like to play with The Faceless Order again, I have a bunch of toons, whatcha need?
Highest needs would be Shaman, Mage, Wizard, Cleric.

Rangers aren't too populated right now if you really want to go more melee.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Cool, just logged on, i'm still in the guild to! Nice. Just gotta get 5 levels and update the gear.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Is there a good place to find a list of era appropriate gear?
We can help you a lot with gear if you need it, as far as what is allowed it's pretty much everything in GoD and below (including Fabled Classic items) with the exception of a very small number of hot zone items. The big places to get gear to help you become raid ready are Plane of Time, Elemental Planes (minis' for EP gear), Veeshan's Peak (revamped) and Msha' from Qvic. Our guys can help you with all of that and we're actually going to start organizing off night raids for gearing up new or returning members.

The best thing to do would be to just post on our forums and let people know you're new and need some help with getting raid ready; you'll end up geared up in no time!

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Ahh ok, cool. I was going to try and farm it on the live server before i copied over. I too have a few choices, necro, SK, beastlord, monk (all are 70, save the beast).

Filoranae_sl

shitlord
Finishing Tacvi after 8 years was a blast! I can't wait to get into my first "new" expansion when we open OoW.

For anyone hesitating, I'd recommend you give Test server a try. The server has a very helpful population and if you remember your login info /testcopy makes dusting off old accounts and jumping right in a breeze.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The only thing holding me back from testcopying is fear of Sony realizing "Wait, people are getting everything for free? Better stick our dick in that!" And then being stuck on a depopulated server with no opportunity to transfer off unless you suck a dev's dick.

Baraz_sl

shitlord
The only thing holding me back from testcopying is fear of Sony realizing "Wait, people are getting everything for free? Better stick our dick in that!" And then being stuck on a depopulated server with no opportunity to transfer off unless you suck a dev's dick.
Worst case scenario, you go back to the original version of your character and just lose any progress you made on Test.

Pretty unrealistic fear though.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
May have to give this a casual shot - I'm pretty sure my cleric is 65 and in planes/velious/luclin gear. Has sprinkler already.

Downloading now, don't think I'll be on tonight, and not Friday, but maybe some Saturday and Sunday nights. Holidays and all.

Hajen_sl

shitlord
Been awhile, was playing on mithmarr for quite a few years and re-upped my account for F2P and interested in getting back into the mix. 87 BST will copy over to test mesa thinks.