EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Yeah that is very different from the beastlord I remember heh. I haven't actually played beyond the odd test here and there since the end of PoP. I remember the few we had in guild were just there because we had the room. When putting together a group for AA grinding we never took one with us unless that was all that was available. Glad to see that they have been turned into a class people actually look for. I always thought the class was cool and wanted one back in the day.

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Still having fun on Test, been working on my ranger. lvl 91 now with 2k+ AA, I'm thinking of dinging to 92 to equip the 92-95 gear. If anyone could copy over fear touched for me that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.. I have all my non visible slots, and my bow, just no armour or melee weapons for 92+. I'm in a guild named Zen Cabal, there is generally 10+ people on, i've seen over 20 from time to time, but I'm new to the guild so really have no bearing on what they are capable of. I have grouped with a few of them and/or their boxes. Nice guys and normal guild chat, nothing ridiculous or annoying. Anyhow, if anyone needs help with lower level stuff or epics or whatever hit me up, if i'm not AAing i'm usually just looking for something to do.

-Alluvia - Test-

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't decide between Shaman/Monk, or Shaman/Bard/Ranger. The Bard is on the Monk's account, and I can't seem to find the transfer service...

Is there anyway I can play while the game is still patching, similar to WoW's installation? I have some free time and have the itch to return to Norrath for a bit.

Also, I have been reading around about this Test Progression guild. Do they plan to do GoD content, then level to 70 and hit OoW, DoD, PoR etc? If so I can delevel one of my characters or perhaps level one of my 60-somethings. I'm extremely interested in this.

Have an 85 2.0 sk, 85 2.0 bard, 83 2.0 nec and misc 60s and 70s. The 80s+ all have 2k or so each. Could be useful in the 70s raid content.

Ebris_sl

shitlord
I've been "boxing" a wizard, SK, bard and shaman on test for shits and giggles (bard mostly for buffs, I leave him singing and not attacking most of the time). They're all (or will soon be) level 75 - after I grind out around 1k AA on each where is a good place to level post 75? I'm guessing Direwild but that is constantly camped by SK swarm kiters.... I don't really know any of the zones after TSS expansion.

With 1k aas on each char, you may be able to box in Ashengate. I used to love boxing there, it is a thrill breaking some of the camps. And, you could potentially go to Frostcrypt, but that shit is alot harder to break than Ashengate is.

Also, you may be able to hit one of those Secrets of Faydwer zones like Loping Plains or Hills of Shade. Loping, when I played 2-3 years ago, was a constant hot zone with quest npcs close to the mobs you must kill. Loping Plains affords extremely fast experience gains.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Still having fun on Test, been working on my ranger. lvl 91 now with 2k+ AA, I'm thinking of dinging to 92 to equip the 92-95 gear. If anyone could copy over fear touched for me that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.. I have all my non visible slots, and my bow, just no armour or melee weapons for 92+. I'm in a guild named Zen Cabal, there is generally 10+ people on, i've seen over 20 from time to time, but I'm new to the guild so really have no bearing on what they are capable of. I have grouped with a few of them and/or their boxes. Nice guys and normal guild chat, nothing ridiculous or annoying. Anyhow, if anyone needs help with lower level stuff or epics or whatever hit me up, if i'm not AAing i'm usually just looking for something to do.

-Alluvia - Test-
You should PL my baby 66 ranger with headshot!
biggrin.png

Or any of you high levels on Test. Would be nice to actually see some new content after all these years, and not just stare at the gnolls in the Steppes.

I now have a 65 beastlord as well. My main toons from live can't PL beyond that point sadly. Plan for BST to be my main, but I want a toon capable of doing some nice PL so sometime in the future I can PL some rerolled pals that might be interested in playing as well. Nothing new on the horizon for MMOs so figure some EQ might be fun.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also, I have been reading around about this Test Progression guild. Do they plan to do GoD content, then level to 70 and hit OoW, DoD, PoR etc? If so I can delevel one of my characters or perhaps level one of my 60-somethings. I'm extremely interested in this.

Have an 85 2.0 sk, 85 2.0 bard, 83 2.0 nec and misc 60s and 70s. The 80s+ all have 2k or so each. Could be useful in the 70s raid content.
As of now, we've completed all of GoD (at lvl 65) and will probably spend a few weeks farming Tacvi/Txevu to gear up. Once we've grown bored of farming, we'll open OoW and everything included with it. Typically we spend as long in an expansion as we (collectively) feel like; it just happens that we've been curbstomping most of the content up till now at a rapid pace. Even though leveling is ridiculously easy 65-70, GoD/OoW is really the perfect time to join since we'll be locked at 70 for a few expansions. I guarantee that you'll get more aa than you can use in that time period, so you only have to worry about what loots you want to drop on raids.

You can read more or apply athttp://www.thefacelessorder.com

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Can I transfer characters from FV to Test? I made the worst god damn decision, ever, last summer. I sent all my characters to FV.
Made the same mistake. Yes you can transfer to test. Just type /test on whatever toon you want. Make sure to stack your toons with plat and transfer 1 at a time though. Might as well come loaded if you have the funds.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I have very little spare time but want to raid with the progression guild. What class needs the least gear and time played to be useful.

Vorathe_sl

shitlord
I'm still interested in playing, just got back from vacation. Gonna farm a bit of ornate before I come (Mage/Shaman - possible bot).

Eggplant_sl

shitlord
I've got a 59 SK and 75 SHM. What mercs should/can I get? I'm mostly interested in half assing things while I work and getting AA.