EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a 66 Necro with 100ish or so aa probably defiantesque gear, currently parked on vox, where are all the cool kids playing these days? Am I hosed trying to find a server that isn't just a bunch of dudes 6 boxing? Because while I love everquest I don't think I could box, and enjoy it.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
You can just launch the executable from inside the steam file directory to get around the issue.

Rush

Awesome, thank you.
Any 2 boxing tools, programs, etc useful these days?

Ebris_sl

shitlord
So tempted to sac my 71 SK down to 70... I liked Anguish and the MPG Trials in OoW (for some reason Trial of Foresight was my favorite)

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Is there a certain class that TFO is lacking the most? I really am interested in joining but would like to play something that would benefit the guild the most. Ive played almost every class so that doesn't matter too much to me.

Rush

Website says; Beastlord, Cleric, Mage, Shadow Knight, Shaman, Warrior and Wizard are all in high demand.

Rush

Cool. Wasn't trying to be a smartass, just thought you may have overlooked the link.

I had gotten so tired of all of these other games, this is exactly what I'd been needing.

A buddy of mine and myself are probably gonna do some type of mage, necro, ranger, healer combo this weekend.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Cool. Wasn't trying to be a smartass, just thought you may have overlooked the link.

I had gotten so tired of all of these other games, this is exactly what I'd been needing.

A buddy of mine and myself are probably gonna do some type of mage, necro, ranger, healer combo this weekend.
Are you just starting out? If so maybe we can try to hook up. I planned on two boxing so we'd have a full group going. Could be fun.

Rush

Ya, just started a bl,zerker last night. I could do another combo. My buddy.won't be in town til this weekend and we were gonna play then. But I'm definitely down for some grouping this evening.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Is there a certain class that TFO is lacking the most? I really am interested in joining but would like to play something that would benefit the guild the most. Ive played almost every class so that doesn't matter too much to me.
Cleric by a wide margin.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I logged on PC side for the first time in a long time and test copied my 80 ranger. What should I be doing on him once I reorient myself? He's somewhere around 930 AA's.