EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If your 80, grab a guild tag from Tihm, Rukkas, Kalixxa, Spagae, Colivar, or Eliashib... or anyone else in 'Hot Cheetos and Takis', everyone has officer status. We group daily and smash stuff. Lot's of gear in Guild Bank too that you might find useful.

When you are not grouped with higher levels doing ROF content, at 80 I'd do stuff like House of Thule and your Journeyman 5 merc quest line. Or if you are solo and bored, you can headshot Plane of Fire at 80 for AA's, but again House of Thule is going to be much, much better if you can find a group.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That would be pretty awesome. I'm more focused on EQMac trying to relive my glory days, but I'd love to also be progressing the original, casually
biggrin.png

Ebris_sl

shitlord
For TFO how strict are you on the 'No Defiant Gear' rule? I'd possibly be interesting in looking to join on my SK... but I really don't want to have to farm Time/GoD for the gear to be useful in OoW level raids.

Also I remember Tunat being a 30+ minute fight for some reason... o_O

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Granted I just started but they are pretty strict on not using gear unless its current expac and for raid mobs the guild has to have killed it first.

Now I am not sure if they have people checking, they might, but probably not worth it to try and most likely just get booted out.

They do have people that farm time and do group mobs to get loot. Also high level characters clearing raids outside the main lockout and will call if any rots. Then you can pick it up but just cant wear it until the main progressing raid kills that target.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Also I remember Tunat being a 30+ minute fight for some reason... o_O
Theres actually about ten minutes or so cut out from that video, maybe more. Theres a prep period between Fake and real Tunat, and then on real Tunat you engage and get him to 89%, then let him regen to 100% or so. I didn't want to was the hard drive space for all that so I just included the action.

Sterling

El Presidente
These old raids are still from before they increased all the skillcaps and stuff right? So a bit easier than they were back then but still interesting I suppose. Kind of interesting you guys are kind of about where I was when I quit the first time through for WoW Beta fulltime. Early on in OoW raiding doing the MPG raid trials I think was about where we were then.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
well copied my 71 rogue over, not really sure what to do , since its been at least 3+ months since i last played.
willing to group with people, and kinda re-learn how to play this again

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Started Omens of War off with a lot of the non instanced mobs that were up. We did get five mobs down despite the fact that it was a patch day on Test, which meant the server crashed like 3 times and some zones were unstable. There was a fun bug last night where you could make someone go linkdead by parceling them and could crash zones if you attempted to resurrect the corpse of someone who had just been disconnected.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was a fun bug last night where you could make someone go linkdead by parceling them and could crash zones if you attempted to resurrect the corpse of someone who had just been disconnected.
Petitioned, you filthy exploiter.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
are transfers down at the moment? getting move errors on moving over my army of alts
As I understand it Test is currently using a different version from live. We got patched twice so transfers are currently not available until both live/test are in sync. This is what is being said in general at least.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any idea how long that might be? I just finished twinking out my Warrior and Cleric for OoW.

Rathmort_sl

shitlord
Never mind, worked it out.

80 SK with 777 AAs on test. Not logged in since 2010, so I've pretty much forgotten everything...

Needless

Toe Sucker
whats a better place to level at 63 these days? i'm boxing sk/cleric/ench; logged on at 60, went to the hole to 63 but its kind of slow now.

I'm only really playing for half hour using the adventure AA, then logging off lol.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We've finished almost all the non instanced content in Omens now. Planning to start the MPG trials on Sunday. We're still going to be farming Tacvi for the next two weeks or so as well. Highlights so far, King and Queen in Riftseeker's Sanctum down.