EQ Never

althuna_sl

shitlord
I think it's a legit desire. Vanguard messed up with that, they made all the bodies identical to reduce FPS issues, but it also ended up looking bland. EQ had loads of flavour with huge goofy ogres and trolls. But people should chill until we see in game footage imo.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Crouching probably won't even be in the game...

I'm not so worried about the ogre's size, I think it's just a distance/size error by the artist + input from the PR people. I'm guessing he had it to scale, but it made Nagafen's look 'too small' so they shrunk the ogre.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The Vin Diesel ogres (Luclin) are awesome. I've never understood the infatuation with fatties. Anything but that SOGA bullshit. Japanese should be a synonym for queer.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm sorry but there's enough McDunge on adventures, this being a last hope for the foreseeable future of something ending that, we may get a little wound up about "less than immersive" features.

One way or another comedic gold will be abound.

Game succeeds -> hilarious guild drama

Game fails -> hilarious downfall (of another WoW clone)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Better look at Firiona, looks like a scarf and a bow to me; they're probably making her a ranger. Maybe making her a Wood Elf too. Doesn't matter though because this is just an artist commissioned to remake it, doesn't make it official.

rrr_img_35136.png

kudos

<Banned>
Why the fuck didn't they do a norse or traditional fantasy theme like the first and second ones(minus anime soga crap)? I get this is a whole "artist interpretation" or some bullshit but this is the first thing you show to a hungry fan base? This is what we have to look forward to? If this game fucking looks like Tera I'm going to fucking punch something.

Yes, I understand how nerdy I sound. I am OK with it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't think the meltdown would be this soon lol. Listen to Tad, at least find out what the game play is about first. People losing their shit over box art haha.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Vin Diesel ogres (Luclin) are awesome. I've never understood the infatuation with fatties. Anything but that SOGA bullshit. Japanese should be a synonym for queer.
I loved the original EQ character design (except for the human bucket helms). It was low poly for sure but every race looked different. They didn't have that boring "everyone is super powered muscle bound hero" look. And the animations were awesome.

The luclin models improved the humans (and the barb women) but otherwise I don't like them as much. Although the ogres aren't bad, but I prefer the fatties.

Once mmo's started using bones to animate with is when every race started looking the same. It's disgusting and boring.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
If this turns into another WoW clone, what will happen to us? Where will we go? How can this industry fall even deeper into shit?