EQ Never

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lets get down to business

To defeat

THE HUNS!

HYAA!

rrr_img_38204.jpg
Awesome!! My 4 year old daughter loves that movie so much, especially that song. So I play it for her on guitar!!

Models don't look too shabby. I'm holding back any opinions until the reveal.

Malkav

French Madman
The orc would be more like an EQ orc without the rasta hair.

Like the Dark Elf. I still hope the female version will have a lot of cleavage.
biggrin.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I kinda like that orc. One thing that's kinda offputting is the giant ass shoulder pads like wow had.

Malkav

French Madman
I kinda like that orc. One thing that's kinda offputting is the giant ass shoulder pads like wow had.
Aaaaaaand we're back on the shoulder pads....again.
rolleyes.png

Edit : At least, the sound effects are well connected with the animations. It's kinda nice.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm kind of hoping you can setup shop to sell shit anywhere in the world. Right outside a dungeon, middle the desert, etc..

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Or we could talk about the f2p, or instancing.... Take your pick.
How about revisiting the combat style we will be seeing after reviewing (or in some cases, watching for the first time) the animation reel?

I'm definitely thinking action-style combat with auto-attack. I've never played DCUO so I can't make a comparison to that as many here have.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
How about revisiting the combat style we will be seeing after reviewing (or in some cases, watching for the first time) the animation reel?

I'm definitely thinking action-style combat with auto-attack. I've never played DCUO so I can't make a comparison to that as many here have.
You have144 days to download and play DCUO.

rolx_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to be patient but i'm so burned out on all the dupers and shit on p99 I have nothing but fps to play until open beta final fantasy what will I do all day everyday until then sigh.?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Is this game going to be a remake or the original Everquest (with some changes to it) or a whole new Everquest universe? As long I can play a troll warrior and get a Mask of the deceiver again I'm happy.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is this game going to be a remake or the original Everquest (with some changes to it) or a whole new Everquest universe? As long I can play a troll warrior and get a Mask of the deceiver again I'm happy.
Reimage of the EQ world. It may be similar to EQ but expect something new hopefully

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just want to be a big huge fat fucking troll and I'll be happy with whatever they do with the game