EQ Never

slicedmass_sl

shitlord
Diablo 3 expansion? They can take that and shove it up their ass. Never been so disappointing in a game that I spent almost 200 hours playing. I can barely fathom that I played that much and how much disgust I have for the game. Back on topic, I loved that in EQ you got to create a surname for your character, I remember my monks name. Puncherguy Makeyoudie. Fucken Nostalgia.

Fedor

<Banned>
Diablo 3 expansion? They can take that and shove it up their ass. Never been so disappointing in a game that I spent almost 200 hours playing. I can barely fathom that I played that much and how much disgust I have for the game. Back on topic, I loved that in EQ you got to create a surname for your character, I remember my monks name. Puncherguy Makeyoudie. Fucken Nostalgia.
3pm9bb.jpg

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else nearly didnt play EQ because of your first 5 or 10 minutes?
First time i heard about Eq, dudes at my highschool were like, dont play this, you wont have a life after.
So of course first thing i did was buy it then created a monk in freeport. Went out in the lill desert, a rat fucked me up. A game couldnt feel less intuitive and i thought fuck this, didnt play for a week.

Tried again for some reason and ... rest is history. Still, nearly missed the awsome ride it was cause of a freakin rat.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First time i heard about Eq, dudes at my highschool were like, dont play this, you wont have a life after.
So of course first thing i did was buy it then created a monk in freeport. Went out in the lill desert, a rat fucked me up. A game couldnt feel less intuitive and i thought fuck this, didnt play for a week.

Tried again for some reason and ... rest is history. Still, nearly missed the awsome ride it was cause of a freakin rat.
I played a ranger to around 20, deleted and made a wizard. I only admit this because people agree that I made the right choice.

I did not however, run off the edge of kelethin to my death. Or lose any of my corpses. That might have been a game ender.

misery_sl

shitlord
So I just got an email saying ESO is gonna be livestreamed for the first time ever tomorrow at 1:30 PM EST. Lol seems like the ESO might be worried about EQN? :p
I'm honestly surprised that people are getting hyped over this game. Elder Scrolls without mods? I'll pass.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ummm:https://account.station.sony.com/aut...tion?betaId=18

Welcome to the EverQuest Next TM Beta Registration!

We are passionate about building a gameplay experience that surpasses your expectations.Beta testing is an integral part of making EverQuest Next a thrilling, hardcore MMORPG experience. As with any Beta, the more participation and feedback we receive from you, the players, the more polished and thrilling game we can produce.

Should Should you be selected by SOE to participate in EverQuest Next's Beta, we will contact you at this email address. You must read and accept a Beta Testing Agreement prior to participating in the Beta. If your email address changes, be sure to update your Station Account with your updated information to ensure that you receive any future communications about the Beta testing.

Should you be selected and choose to participate in the Beta testing, everything associated with this game testing is considered confidential information, and you may not discuss it with anyone except other players through the EverQuest Next Beta game testing forum. Your participation in EverQuest Next's Beta game testing is subject to the Beta License Agreement

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

I got into the early beta, so it was even less intuitive and everyone was clueless. I started a Barbarian something-or-another and fell into that bear pit in Halas within the first two minutes and died. Didn't know wtf was going on. Then I started a monk in Qeynos and whenever I zoned, I thought my PC was freezing(it just took a really long time to zone), so I stopped playing for a few weeks. Tried again and realized I was retarded about the zoning thing and then proceeded to own the Qeynos sewers like a boss. The rest is EQ history!

Carl_sl

shitlord
what the hell is everquest next landmark, what did i just sign up for. Why does it say beta started 30 days ago and ends in 5 months?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
what the hell is everquest next landmark, what did i just sign up for.
After I signed up, I immediately got an email about registering for the Everquest 1 expansion beta that ended this past April.

razzle_sl

shitlord
haha..
Congratulations!
You have successfully registered for the EverQuest Next beta program. Our beta program is necessary to ensure the quality of the game at launch and, as a result, will take some time for us to administer. The beta will be ramping up slowly so there may be a delay before you are accepted. You will be notified of your acceptance by e-mail, so please verify your e-mail address.
Thanks for your patience. We look forward to seeing you online!

More...

Sign-up Period: Currently Accepting Beta Sign-ups.
Beta Period: Starts: 07/01/2013
(30 Days Ago) Ends: 12/30/2013
(150 Days From Now)

You have succesfully enrolled in the Beta for this account. Please check your e-mail for information regarding this Beta. Thank you for your participation!

jcr4990_sl

shitlord
After I signed up, I immediately got an email about registering for the Everquest 1 expansion beta that ended this past April.
Same I signed up and got an email thanking me for signing up for the eq1 Rain of Fear xpac beta ended back in April. I think somebody dun goofed on the SoE website.

Carl_sl

shitlord
haha..
Congratulations!
You have successfully registered for the EverQuest Next beta program. Our beta program is necessary to ensure the quality of the game at launch and, as a result, will take some time for us to administer. The beta will be ramping up slowly so there may be a delay before you are accepted. You will be notified of your acceptance by e-mail, so please verify your e-mail address.
Thanks for your patience. We look forward to seeing you online!
was that an email or just the message after you signed up.