EQ Never

So.. speculation time.

WTF is EQN Landmark?
this is the confirm email i got from signing up for it:

Ird7sDF.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wait, didn't they have a dungeon creator type thing in EQ2? I never played EQ2 at all. That could be a reasonable idea.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Landmark is a general code name for beta tests they want to hide until they are made public.

It's been used since before 2010.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressr...Thuletrade.php

Just kidding it's a housing simulator beta combined with being able to transfer your character from EQ to EQ Next between games seamlessly.

You will be able to use your old EQ characters since 1999 in the new game! Grats!

Happy hour time.

Landmark is a general code name for beta tests they want to hide until they are made public.

It's been used since before 2010.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressr...Thuletrade.php

Just kidding it's a housing simulator beta combined with being able to transfer your character from EQ to EQ Next between games seamlessly.

You will be able to use your old EQ characters since 1999 in the new game! Grats!

Happy hour time.
How much station cash will that cost like 50000 per?

Lulz another brilliant Smokejumper move!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
How much station cash will that cost like 50000 per?

Lulz another brilliant Smokejumper move!
God I hope. Don't need level 150 beastlords with plane of gloryhole gear raping fresh servers.

Jokes aside SOE maybe fucked up and had the Next beta signup up to early.

So do you all think those of us that both 2 beta signups got emails that we are in, that we are really in?

Cause normally SOE for past betas did a combo of how much Beta exp you had, as well as account age, as well as if your account is active signed up yearly etc since start after the eq 1 alpha and betas etc.

Do realize that all that being said its also who you know as well.

I have done every SOE alpha from eq1,eq2,VG to PS,PS2, as well as Galaxies I could have done few other shit mmo's they have had, I have been in Dragons Prophet since Alpha but I wont even comment on that lulz its Fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Jokes aside SOE maybe fucked up and had the Next beta signup up to early.

So do you all think those of us that both 2 beta signups got emails that we are in, that we are really in?

Cause normally SOE for past betas did a combo of how much Beta exp you had, as well as account age, as well as if your account is active signed up yearly etc since start after the eq 1 alpha and betas etc.

Do realize that all that being said its also who you know as well.

I have done every SOE alpha from eq1,eq2,VG to PS,PS2, as well as Galaxies I could have done few other shit mmo's they have had, I have been in Dragons Prophet since Alpha but I wont even comment on that lulz its Fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
My two fondest MMO Alphas were UO as well as eq1 with close tie Galaxies with designer dragon known as Ralph Koster.

Cheers.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Did you just quote and respond to yourself? It's nap time.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
It would be terrible if it were true, but talking about your cancer every 3 posts and this being FoH/RR and all, you might as well be a tranny until proven otherwise with pics.