EQ Never

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Sign-up Period: The Sign-up period for this Beta Event is expired.
Beta Period: This Beta Event is now closed. Thank you to all who participated!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sign-up Period: The Sign-up period for this Beta Event is expired.
Beta Period: This Beta Event is now closed. Thank you to all who participated!
It was fast and furious, butmandid I have a blast!

Hmm...or he has a troll account and messed up?! But ill go with nap time..
Yah sorry.

I went on some new meds for the Pain today, and combo of being really excited for the Next reveal Friday, I am little excited like have not been in long fucking time with the MMO fever, and these new pain meds are making me feel little hyper, as well as Loopy .

As far as the C shit goes, It is what it is and normally I don't plan on talking about it, expect in the thread, in the grown up section.

So really sorry mates.

Cheers.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yah sorry.

I went on some new meds for the Pain today, and combo of being really excited for the Next reveal Friday, I am little excited like have not been in long fucking time with the MMO fever, and these new pain meds are making me feel little hyper, as well as Loopy .

As far as the C shit goes, It is what it is and normally I don't plan on talking about it, expect in the thread, in the grown up section.

So really sorry mates.

Cheers.
You and your selfish cancer, can't you see we're speculating about a game here? :p

You and your selfish cancer, can't you see we're speculating about a game here? :p
Lol fuck mate.

I don't do drugs ever, not trolling, but this shit they changed me to today jesus its to strong.

I am excited as fuck for the reveal Friday of Next alone, But this shit has me super hyper the 2 meds and even worse I just had before I took it GF came home with starbucks so all the caffeine as well as sugar in it.

I did not know pain meds would make me this over hyper being high type of feel lulz, like I said don't do drugs never have.

So again really sorry mates , I am just hoping that now that I know this med is this strong, that I wont have to feel like this all the time.We left a message with my doc about lowering the dose.

Cheers.

Anyway lets resume talking about Next more Theorycrafting please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
You know what's happened , the beta signup wasn't supposed to go live and those who got in before they closed it now will now be flagged to "absolutely not let these freaks camping our site into the beta" .............

(and I'm just aggravated I missed it :p )

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you mean getting a list of their most avid followers who are spamming refresh and actively available for testing during the work week wasn't their goal?

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Their selection process will be interesting , as in will it be truly random or will old existing SOE accounts dating back to EQ days get more weight ? Or possibly less for some reason if they don't want that many old schoolers in etc ?

This is all before they just sell early beta access , at which I will be throwing my money at the screen.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Care to explain the logic used to come to this conclusion? Why wouldn't they want their biggest fans to get beta first?
My guess is you would want a mix at all times. As in you'd want those types , but not all those types. You'd want to see how the system appears to someone who's never touched the original EQ in addition to those who played it from day one etc.