EQ Never

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone from SoE read these forums? I know its the first night but I think I can give them a little bit of insight of how not to look like sideshow.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does anyone from SoE read these forums? I know its the first night but I think I can give them a little bit of insight of how not to look like sideshow.
Eh, I've been to BlizzCon and it's not much better.

These aren't press events, really. It's a fanfaire. It's just goofy shit for their nerdy hardcore fans.

While 99% of their jokes fell flat, I can somewhat appreciate the effort - despite it being incredibly cringeworthy.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What makes this all better is how they rehearsed this all week long.
You know.. I didn't even think of that until now. Do they have no standards? You're on the cover of TV Guide, in Time Magazine, and claim to be the cream of the crop and that was the most classless, poor showing of a company I have ever seen. Again, there's a place for this kind of stuff and it's cool for the fans but this was stupid.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
He did say it was an early version and not finished.. would have liked to have heard the 8 classic notes tho..

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
New EQN Screenshot!

rrr_img_38663.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well based on the last few pages, I am glad I didn't watch this shit. +1 for not catching the hype train.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Here's to hoping they show a single glimpse, "but wait, there's more!" of EQN at the very end of this thing.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Ok , so just got the kids to bed after the in-laws came in town and had to spend the evening with them. Just watched and read the thread here that I missed this evening live.

The past several pages are gold and have me closer to the edge of the cliff in expectation for tomorrow.

I'm starting to get the dread of "surely Bioware can't be so stupid as to launch a Star Wars mmo that is hanging it's hopes on voice acting" all over again.

So what is this "emergent" buzzword going to mean ?