EQ Never

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm curious how big the crowd is...at times it sounds about as full as a middle school soccer end-year trophy presentation.
Original crowd (before intermission) was SRO (though not packed SRO) in the ballroom. Wont give a number but I'll take a picture of the ballroom as it is now, at least half the people left.

rrr_img_38665.jpg
rrr_img_38666.jpg
rrr_img_38667.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like how he's hyping up their new content delivery system, which is what Blizzard has done for a decade. Release the product with one or two tiers of difficulty, then in a few months release the next tier, and again with the next. This content is "for free". How novel y'all.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
This is brutal. I should probably just tune in for the EQN reveal tomorrow but instead I'm going to which this terrible act. He even sounds bored.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I like how he's hyping up their new content delivery system, which is what Blizzard has done for a decade. Release the product with one or two tiers of difficulty, then in a few months release the next tier, and again with the next. This content is "for free". How novel y'all.
Thom is just so uninspiring and insincere.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol is that Brad McQuaid in the back? Oh how the mighty have fallen. From original Dev to standing in the back in a parking lot shot.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like the guy talking. It's better than Tuttle's try to make everything funny....speak of the devil.
frown.png

Agraza

Registered Hutt
as soon as she shows up chat fills up with insults about her appearance. jesus how sadly predictable. best speaker so far concerning actual game information.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ashlanne: Spamming !EQNextBeta does nothing by the way
Mod ashlanne: I will start removing people that type that phrase

apparently someone is mad.