EQ Never

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Enough of EQ2 time to drink and get up early for the EQN reveal.

Edit: Qwerty the fun stuff isn't the keynote.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait so you guys are freaking out over the fact that games that have been going in one direction, more or less for the past 10-15 YEARS are moving in that same direction, and that it speaks to what EQNext, a game that they keep saying is totally new and different is going to be? Weird.

jcr4990_sl

shitlord
I don't feel any differently whatsoever about EQN. I was really impressed with the music. Sure the show was pretty lame and corny but who cares. If you really think that pre-determines EQN's fate you're a special kind of dumb.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Wait so you guys are freaking out over the fact that games that have been going in one direction, more or less for the past 10-15 YEARS are moving in that same direction, and that it speaks to what EQNext, a game that they keep saying is totally new and different is going to be? Weird.
Heartbreak or something. So many bad games before, hard to believe something might be good.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Heartbreak or something. So many bad games before, hard to believe something might be good.
^This

Its just the general overtone of what this tired old hag is saying. And I dont care if it is a 600lb half dead woman in a rascal scooter on oxygen if she is saying what I want to hear . . . but this one is not saying anything that is making me feel good about EQN tomorrow.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Lets stretch and warm up for tomorrow's forumquest, shall we?

rrr_img_38669.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Can't lie dudes, TOV looked pretty amazing and had a sense of scale I wish the original had. Probably my favorite raid zone in all of EQ.

rolx_sl

shitlord
That shit was hilarious. I could have skipped brasse is meh my gf walked in and was like wtf are you watching.... what can you possibly say at that point?

edit: music = goosebumps.

misery_sl

shitlord
Well, it sure was entertaining. The twitch chat and this forum made it so much better. History will be made tomorrow (today). Whether it's a good kind of history or a bad kind is anyone's guess.