EQ Never

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We don?t know when that launch will be?no release date has been announced for EQ Next, which, like all SOE games going forward, will be free to play. It?s in a playable state now, but not quite populated with all of Georgeson?s dreams of giant floating islands, castle sieges, orc bandits, burning barns, and goblin wars. I?d wager that it has a ways to go.

EQ Next?s companion game?EverQuest Next Landmark, a creative voxel building environment which players can harness to help build EQ Next along with SOE?however, will be available before the end of the year. Really, that could have been the only announcement and I would have still lost my eyebrows?read all about it here.
So no way in hell it launches this year(like a lot of people posted). With their environment creator coming "Before the end of the year" they can get people started on making content for free.

I love shit like this, but people are looking for the GAME reveal... this should have been at a secondary presentation for lore/setting for the new MMO, srsly.

A teaser of this would have been great, but...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just got here. Have they not actually shown the game yet? There's some videos on the gaming sites up.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been reading and getting my info elsewhere since 30 minutes. Kinda sad lol for their presentation.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This sand art stuff is cool and all but I see enough of it one of my kids shows something called Baby Nighttime or something like that. Reveal now please, please!?