EQ Never

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Dave Georgeson has the most punchable, smiling face I have ever seen
rrr_img_38715.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol good time for the site to go down :p

Very interesting they are also going the more "Stylized cartoony" look. I really hope this is a lot more optimized then PS2 was with forgelight.

The combat looks fun so far(poor tad though it looks a lot faster and more action-y then he wanted) but the rest is just meh(all this "his is new, but has really been done a lot).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The ideas sound amazing. What's been presented so far looks really intriguing.

The models are kind of shitty.

This could be amazing based on execution. The vision, at least, sounds pretty appealing to me.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The models are a lot more cartoony than expected, Mr. Dick. I think that's the problem.

This shit looks too good to be true. The world is going to be destroyed in 10 minutes. ENJOY THE PLAINS, FAGGOTS!

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I love the emergent AI and the destructible landscape. I like the exploration and sandbox ideas.

Boy, do I hate the graphics. I hope they grow on me.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rift type character classes that you can mix and match your initial class with another 40 and switch anytime.

I AM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME.

SoE has learned nothing.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
Very very guild wars 2 with a touch of rift.

The main worry is the destructible terrain. There's no way that works if the world isn't instanced, right? I mean, players will just troll and destroy all the pretty ancient ruins forever. The only thing I can imagine is heavily instanced which then reset to default...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game sounds awesome so far.. I saw Wizard Spires. not sure how anyone can say they wont try this game lol

Bro, we get it. You are betting your whole RR forum identity on being right about this. Let's wait and see.
I fucking loved Everquest, and for while even eq2 so pray I am wrong I want this to be the Game we all want it to be.

It is going to be the Cartoony graphics I cant stand, However if the Gameplay is solid tight, with lots of content as well as crafting and fun then I will play it, just like I loved wow classic at launch despite the Cartoony art style cant stand.

Sorry for my bitching during the etch sketch had they started with this shit instead we all would have been much happier even with smokejumper lulz.

Cheers.