EQ Never

spronk

FPS noob
dude who killed some people in SoCal and kidnapped two kids went crazy because of fat ogres in Everquest

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08...rn-yourself-in

article_sl said:
DiMaggio's ex-wife revealed new details about the suspect Wednesday night, stating the man she married in 2002 didn't show any violent tendencies during their six-month marriage, but instead was a "nerdy" guy who showed a keen interest in video games, in particular, the game "Everquest."

supertouch_sl

shitlord
new EQ model

rrr_img_39582.jpg

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Someone said it earlier, all they had to do was put that tech demo in some location those of us who played EQ would recognize and we'd all be more jazzed about all this.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I always wanted to see how the ogres would have turned out if they hadn't been cursed. I have no problem at all if they're going that route.

Siliconemelons

Ogers should be bigger and taller- they should be like antonian giants if they where never cursed right? SG/HG etc etc?

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Was the ogre curse established in EQ or was that something they came up with in EQ 2 to justify the new ogre model? If they're changing the lore for this game then I don't see why we can't play ugly dudes.