EQ Never

Tol_sl

shitlord
Depends on if they look cool or... I mean, after seeing that vah shir, I can't commit to it, despite wanting to go for an iksar monk right off the bat.

5aOlURr.png

y'all are thinking Default Sans Serif, size 10. that's standard.

Calibri is hot too, though.

Nadili_sl

shitlord
I believe they have said that they won't be using instancing much. So I highly doubt there will be only 1 starting area. It would be way too crowded to have every server start in one spot.
Dual rally calls for Freeport and Qeynos stealing each others resources. One will end up tent city while the other is a palace. =P

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Good point on the previous empire not wanting to be near it but I am also going with the 500 years on Kunark. Thinking they may not know where they would be heading and unsure if there are any lands besides the rumors and stories from parents and grandparents. Maybe I will just have to accept they got lucy to land on something besides Kunark.

Interesting though at the cities be swapped also. Possible, it started as Qeynos and then changed into Freeport later from a hostel takeover with the darker sided races wanting MORE.
smile.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So dudes,

If I ever disagree with one of you and get angry and call you a retard or something.... Link me to the official EQN boards.... There's something in the water over there... So dumb...

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
New continent is Amaril or some bs. They went far astray on the lore -_-
Tunare isn't one of the gods anymore. If Tunare isn't a god, then the elves would have never named the landmass they originated on "Tunaria". Since EQN takes place during the foundation of Qeynos, it doesn't make sense that the humans would have already renamed that continent "Antonica" after Antonius Bayle.

That map is of the landmass we all know as Antonica/Tunaria. They just changed the name to fit the new lore.

Tunare isn't one of the gods anymore. If Tunare isn't a god, then the elves would have never named the landmass they originated on "Tunaria". Since EQN takes place during the foundation of Qeynos, it doesn't make sense that the humans would have already renamed that continent "Antonica" after Antonius Bayle.

That map is of the landmass we all know as Antonica/Tunaria. They just changed the name to fit the new lore.
nerd

not an insult

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Georgeson on combat info

David Georgeson ?@DaveGeorgeson 10s

@FlexMMO @gregspence tried to warn you. Patience required, por favor. Many priorities. Will happen.