EQ Never

gogojira_sl

shitlord
From that short interaction it's clear to me at least that EQN is Butler's baby.
Yeah, I just don't get the point of this. No crow for me and I had no actual expectations for EQN news here, but I don't get the point of this livestream. I mean, this is the equivalent of nothing and this marketing dude is really awkward.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_30533.jpg

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Yeah, I just don't get the point of this. No crow for me and I had no actual expectations for EQN news here, but I don't get the point of this livestream. I mean, this is the equivalent of nothing and this marketing dude is really awkward.
It's that South Park episode "The New Phillip & Terrance Trailer", only no trailer at the end

Krueger

Molten Core Raider
Not that I expected there to be much shown or talked about at this, but this is a pretty big let down so far. That EQ series trailer even seemed like it was going to at least build to a very short clip of EQ Next. Just something one or two seconds, and that would be that. A small tease for SOE Live. Instead, I learned that they place being "fun" above all else while designing(and seriously, unless you're trying to make the next Dear Esther, making your game fun should be left unstated as it is such an obvious goal), and that Jeff Butler is back working on the EQ series(I had somehow missed that before).

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it has a human dude in armor, a skeleton and an orc animated with sound. It's from before the big redesign.

Edit: I don't know, anyone expecting footage done themselves in. I'm just bummed that they didn't give us any kind of anything (you know, gameplay hints).

Krueger

Molten Core Raider
Oh, I did learn that they still need more programmers on the game. So I guess that's news that the game will (hopefully...) not be coming out this year.