EQ Never

rolx_sl

shitlord
Quaid says, Stop crapping your pants about ogres living in Qeynos. Just be ause races are allies doesn't mean there aren't tensions between them.

Remember when the Klingons were on Deep Space 9? Like that.

rolx replies, No I don't remember that because star trek is for fucking homos I would expect this from you and you to own every episode and back them up on 3 or 4 different hard drives just in case. Beam yourself into a box with teeky and close the lid and stfu

Ya man, you are totally the victim. *yawn*
Actually this is not the first time you have talked shit, I responded like that because in your previous posts to me were straight dildo. So why would I be nice now? I don't know you only by what you have siad to me in the past. So ya, actually you did attack me first in the beginning.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Actually this is not the first time you have talked shit, I responded like that because in your previous posts to me were straight dildo. So why would I be nice now? I don't know you only by what you have siad to me in the past. So ya, actually you did attack me first in the beginning.
Got proof? Cuz I certainly don't recall addressing you... Ever...

rolx_sl

shitlord
Got proof? Cuz I certainly don't recall addressing you... Ever...
Uhm yes somewhere between here and page 100 I have definitely replied to you before for some shit comment you said to me. Am I going to scroll back and try to find your exact words fuck no, you don't even rate just put me back on ignore or put me on ignore for real this time.

misery_sl

shitlord
I was hoping some awesome interview or something got released when I noticed the thread jumped up multiple pages in record time. It appears that I was incorrect.
On another note, does anyone else get the feeling that Iksar will be in some kind of expansion content? Is there any reason to believe that Iksar could somehow be worked into the current character select choice? If I can't choose Iksar, I'm going to have a tough time picking a race.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
tumblr_m08vv7PpK51r222gzo1_500.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I was hoping some awesome interview or something got released when I noticed the thread jumped up multiple pages in record time. It appears that I was incorrect.
On another note, does anyone else get the feeling that Iksar will be in some kind of expansion content? Is there any reason to believe that Iksar could somehow be worked into the current character select choice? If I can't choose Iksar, I'm going to have a tough time picking a race.
Everquest Next: Return to the Revenge of Ruins of Kunark

Carl_sl

shitlord
While I'm pretty indifferent for myself about this game one way or the other, I do have to say that I'm not sure what a beta is actually going to accomplish outside of a stress test after sitting back and watching this lead spout off. His mind is made up, and nothing is going to change that. The game is either going to sink (Jay Wilson) or swim (Brad McQuaid and dumb luck)... The latter was really lightening in a bottle, so I'm going to bet the former has a bigger chance of happening. It will be fun watching the pages of novella sized posts on the beta forums with all the "ideas" when it's becoming pretty clear that this dude has his vision set in stone no matter how shitty the ideas end up being on paper.
you NEVER get to decide things in beta. It's in beta because it's already decided. That's how that works.

Carl_sl

shitlord
I found this, "Oh, and there will be guns, suggesting some elements of industrialism in this Norrath too."
Fromhttp://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...n-Norrath.html
By William Murphy on August 02, 2013

also this "But let's be clear here: EQN will sport the trinity and traditional class roles. Healers, Support, Crowd Control, DPS, Tanks, rejoice!"
What is that? That articles been out for a bit hasn't it? It feels like they just said that without real confirmation. Talking of course about the trinity, the only part in that that matters.

Carl_sl

shitlord
I swear I heard something about guns in one of the videos.
When they talk about crafting they say, "you don't need to create 100 rfle barrels to level up your crafting". That's all I remember.

Also having watched the lore video, I feel that we are dealing with battlestar galactica in fantasy times. Get ass beat, run away. Get ass beat again, remember you used to live somewhere else. The people delivering the ass beatings are the same in both locations.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
What is that? That articles been out for a bit hasn't it? It feels like they just said that without real confirmation. Talking of course about the trinity, the only part in that that matters.
Add an -ish to everything and it's cool.

Tank-ish, Dps-ish, CC-ish, Healer-ish. Trinity-ish. <- EQN classes in a nutshell.