EQ Never

Blackwulf

N00b
I haven't jumped into the discussion about this game since around last year at this time. It's nice to see they've achieved absolutely nothing and they're going to wrap that nothing in a keynote stuffed with music, lore, and promises. This is hilarious.
I'm in the same boat as you. Been about a year - and I'm really underwhelmed. I'm remembering what I didn't like about the last presentation. Basically cartoon style with "ZOMG! Destroy stuff!"

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I haven't jumped into the discussion about this game since around last year at this time. It's nice to see they've achieved absolutely nothing and they're going to wrap that nothing in a keynote stuffed with music, lore, and promises. This is hilarious.
He said the second half is 100% about gameplay.. pay attention.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
What is hilarious is people flipping out about how shit the hour long presentation is complete shit 15 minutes in. It may end up being worthless, but I mean, at least wait until its over to start whining

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The DE area looks so close to the EQ2 DE area, that main castle is almost pulled right out of it.

dgrabs_sl

shitlord
I'm gonna watch the whole thing with a slightly pessimistic attitude and hope that I end up pleasantly surprised at the end. Basically the exact opposite approach to last year's keynote.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Couple of shots of a Dark Elf city...

rrr_img_73678.jpg

rrr_img_73679.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
What is hilarious is people flipping out about how shit the hour long presentation is complete shit 15 minutes in. It may end up being worthless, but I mean, at least wait until its over to start whining
What are you talking about? Most of us here on Rerolled only get to level 15 and then quit.