EQ Screenshot Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
Jaytee Bushwacker?

Aye, mage.

Luvinn and Jaytee were accounts I would play/share with friends. Jaytee was one of my IRL friends older brothers. Was in FoH and got me introduced. I was young back then but kept my mouth shut and had fun. Those characters were so badass. Played a rogue most of the time though.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
St_Burd.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

vegrant

Trakanon Raider
interesting. is there a walkthrough for something like that and does it matter the HD is 17 years old?

its pretty simple its most likely an ide drive, you really just take it out and plug it into the enclosure and then plug it into your pc.

Google this: "ide to usb hard drive enclosure"

tons of options and info

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its pretty simple its most likely an ide drive, you really just take it out and plug it into the enclosure and then plug it into your pc.

Google this: "ide to usb hard drive enclosure"

tons of options and info
well shit. if its that easy i will definitely do it, if i remember i had like 3 separate 10 gig HDs on that thing. staples sell something like that enclosure or amazon?

vegrant

Trakanon Raider
well shit. if its that easy i will definitely do it, if i remember i had like 3 separate 10 gig HDs on that thing. staples sell something like that enclosure or amazon?

staples will be overpriced as shit, if you got a frys by you that would be good or just amazon. im gonna do the same thing for my eq ss's. this thread is bring back the good days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
staples will be overpriced as shit, if you got a frys by you that would be good or just amazon. im gonna do the same thing for my eq ss's. this thread is bring back the good days.
you aint fucking lying about that. i went into staples looking to buy one of those multiport USB drive thingies and the dude directed me to a USB2 device that was listed for 44 fucking dollars. i looked at it and said ok lemme get back to you. when i got home i searched amazon and bought a USB3 multiport thingy for 8 bucks. thing works wonderfully. fuck staples.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Project M, one of the greatest missed opportunities in everquest.
IwZtz80.png

F1I5rW0.png

loved messing on test as a different creature.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
eq000721.jpg

That one is from P99, well, P99 test server since at that time Velious wasn't released yet (not sure if it is now), but i did some monster summonings and gotten a sleeper variant :p Plus threw some Dune stuff into the mix in chat.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
That one is from the 'RP' server on official. (if you've read Hamilton's Dreaming void saga you'll get the name/surname/title referrence)
eq000006.png

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
eq000004.jpg
eq000020.jpg
eq000021.jpg
eq000022.jpg
eq000072.jpg

And these are some from 1999 or 2000. Not sure how soon I was 50 and in PoHate with VVV on Solusek Ro.

The Vox kill was at that time, a record. 40 seconds from engagement till her death. Good times.

There's one screenshot I lost from all the times.. man, so sad.. It was in early Kunark.. we was raiding with VVV and came after raid to Karnors castle and Destructor shouts in the zone:"Type /ex to see your experience in numbers."

And someone ooc's "uhhh.. why did half of my group just go LD? And out of 34 players in Karnors, about 25 were <LINKDEAD> :D

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Old bug that happened if you were charmed, and you were made to cast a spell. If you had summon pet in the first slot, you would end up with 2 pets, the second one only attacked if you were attacked.
eqa00029.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just found my collection on an old Flickr account today! I was able to rip them all from the site. Here are some:

5085221002_28145aa519_o.jpg

5085220476_172ffbeec2_o.jpg

5085224610_807d1f2840_o.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users