EQ Screenshot Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, all of my old EQ screenshots are long gone. My ranger in full Rubicite, playing in early beta where I fell down the goddamn Befallen well at like level 10 and Kendrick(maybe level 35 at the time, probably 10 higher than anyone else in beta) retrieved my corpse for me. Took a screenshot with him. Good times.

Not me, but my wood elf ranger basically looked like this:
5e65f96f26e50ccdf31ee34e4f6f8186.png
With my Yak and my thulien claw.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

orcmauler

Golden Squire
I don't think he's made the forum leaps, but Cybsled from Cazic Thule was one of the best monks I've ever seen. Soygen was too for that matter.

• 1Picard

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Story behind this set: back in vanilla a RL friend of mine was quitting the game, gave me his account, and I had another RL friend who was a necromancer. After I stripped the character down we set about making essence emeralds. Way back then, those things were precious as fuck because noone would willingly sacrifice themselves. I think this haul lasted our guild through kunark. Wish I'd gotten screenshots of the humongous crowd we had watching us, gasping in awe as all that treasured exp was lost and admiring my artistic vision for this tree.

kedani1.jpg

kedani2.jpg

kedani3.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
No one representing Veeshan in this post?! I really regret not keeping the old hard drive I had with a fuckton of EQ screens on it.

• 1Picard

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can post some later, I've been playing on EZSERVER. You start out lvl 1 with your epic, the grind starts at 70 and the only way to survive is to multi box and use macroquest. Takes awhile to get used to, but it's fun in its own way. MEGABUFFS that include 600% xp massive health buffs that mods cast in random zones a few times a day just to help with the fun. It's kind of a pain to set up at first, but I can multibox 7 toons with no real issues on my MSI gt70, which is about 4 years old by now.

vzCgWnv.png

Last edited:

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, all of my old EQ screenshots are long gone. My ranger in full Rubicite, playing in early beta where I fell down the goddamn Befallen well at like level 10 and Kendrick(maybe level 35 at the time, probably 10 higher than anyone else in beta) retrieved my corpse for me. Took a screenshot with him. Good times.

Not me, but my wood elf ranger basically looked like this:
View attachment 3708 With my Yak and my thulien claw.

Kendrick was a good dude. I remember being in Najena one night in early beta and the zone was empty except for Kendrick. I shouted for some help with a corpse and he grabbed it for me. We talked for a bit and I just kept asking him questions about how cool it must be to be level 30! You're right, he was always about 10ish levels above the rest of the beta testers and I never really knew how he leveled because there wasn't anyone else around his level really. He would complain pretty frequently on the message boards about Christmas zones (red and green) and a complete lack of anything to do for the mid levels.

Same night, he told me he was thinking about quitting because rogues were useless. I encouraged him to try another class and he was like, nah bro. Rogue or die. Apparently he stuck with it =)

• 1Brony

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i actually have every eq screenshot i ever took since release, but half are on my original eq box and the only way i can transfer anything is through 3 1/2 floppies. i havent fired up that machine in 4 years. not sure it even works anymore. it had no cd burner or faster than a 56k modem or even a functional usb dive

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
i actually have every eq screenshot i ever took since release, but half are on my original eq box and the only way i can transfer anything is through 3 1/2 floppies. i havent fired up that machine in 4 years. not sure it even works anymore. it had no cd burner or faster than a 56k modem or even a functional usb dive

Those are worth at least 100 likes. Get those floppy's ready.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Anyone ever remember playing with Slipz, Jaytee, or Luvinn?

Damn I miss EQ~

• 1Like

vegrant

Trakanon Raider

just pull the HD and get one of those usb hard drive enclosures, they are cheap.