EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Used SEQ/MQ then went on a meltdown and spammed p99 forums much like how he did here after going full retard

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
He claimed that he was using SEQ to develop The Sleeper and that he forgot to turn it off when connecting to P99. The thread was a fairly epic meltdown where he acted much like he's acting here, accusing everyone of trolling him and his server.

axeman_sl

shitlord
I do feel a strange need to thank him for the week's worth of casual entertainment provided by his presence on this forum. His stupidity and hamfisted attempts at promoting his own server has been much more interesting than actually playing that pile of garbage. It's like a car crash where you can't stop looking, and nobody even had to get hurt.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
This message is hidden because Alkorin is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because axeman is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Swagdaddy is on your ignore list.

LOL

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's too bad Uthgaard had to modify his later posts. That's where the real money was at.

Kegz_sl

shitlord

If you get banned for cheating on our server you need to jump in voice chat to solve it I cant read what youre writing on here
wink.png

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Am I the only one who gets a chuckle every time he tells the world who's on his ignore list?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If you get banned for cheating on our server you need to jump in voice chat to solve it I cant read what youre writing on here
wink.png
I took this to mean that I might have been banned simply for telling him something he didn't want to hear on RR. Imagine my disappointment when I found that I wasn't banned after all.

Maybe I should load up SEQ and pretend that I'm building my own server. No, I didn't cheat, it was only for honourable purposes, honest!

Kegz_sl

shitlord

I cant help you unless you log into voice chat.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

I cant help you unless you log into voice chat.
I'm on mumble too brah where u at

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Even though I don't play I just wanted to remind everyone that Kegz has changed the code so that named have a higher percent (like, really high => 95%+) to drop nothing. His counter-argument for this is: They spawn more often (which they don't). From my BRIEF excursion onto The Sleeper I grouped against SEVERAL named. Guess what lol? None of them drop loot. It has been this way since the server launched and he has no plans to change it.

If you DO decide to play here, as of today, most of the named you get excited to kill will not drop anything. Keep in mind that I said most. There are a couple named that do drop their loot. The named beetle in Field of Bone, for example.

Kegzcheatedon P99 with MYSEQ so he could copy data to his server yet claims more authenticity than P99. One of his "pride" zones is Cazic Thule which he claims he completely re-wrote. There's 1 alligator in all of CT.

Also Avatar of Fear drops nothing. Same with all the other named in that zone.

Some testimonials from his own forum.

No loot in Seb
Spent some time down in Seb the past few days and the loot tables need some work.

Killed Gruplinort twice, 2x loot was just coin
Frenzied Pox Scarab PH is a frog (should be a scarab)
Scarabs not dropping gems
Killed Arch Duke Iatol no loot except Spell: Paralyzing Earth
Killed Baron Yosig x2, loot was just coin both times
Killed Crypt Caretaker x3, loot was just coin all three times
Killed blood of chottal, loot was just coin

Some frogloks also seemed to have wayyy more hitpoints than their counterparts. Seems similar to the problem in CoM earlier in the server where a 1 level gap would give the mob like twice as many hps.

Seems pretty silly to have loot structured like this in a zone that people already don't want to go to because of the ridiculous difficulty in caster mobs along with the fact that crowd control is virtually broken on the server.

No loot in the Hole
Merlix and I have been hunting in the hole for a few days now and we have noticed a couple things. The named mobs are not dropping any loot at all. Also, I am not sure if it is coded this way or not but there is a Named rat that is spawning at the entrance. He is a lvl 54 warrior.

Typical day on the Sleeper
Log on Hopeful of a fun night (they do happen!)

Check what hotzones are active and decide where to go tonight. Look for a port, don't find one. Start hoofing it, running is fun anyway, get to see the world and makes the world seem bigger.

Arrive at dungeon with my usual group. Start killing, exp is slow but it's fun to grind. Get named spawn, kill it, no loot. Fight some more. Various deaths occur due to being unable to resist a spell from a light blue mob, or from being unable to land a spell on a blue mob. But that's fine, that sense of danger is what made EQ fun, frustrations like that make the achievements that much better.

Kill a few more nameds, no loot. Decide to try somewhere else. After some time getting there and getting back from the usual afks, we start killing. Here nameds drop loot, yay! But resists still out of whack.

Get a tell from friend they are quitting the server due to (exp, loot, resists, bugs, population, etc.)

Wrap up grinding and decide to try a quest. Find and kill mob with quest item and loot it, YAY! Go to turn in item but find quest guy not spawned/faction wrong/quest not working.

Decide to do some tradeskill grinding. Complete 80 combines for 4 skill ups.

Log off frustrated.

This is a public service announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.