EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I didnt know until like 3-4 days ago that Toop = Kegz. Everything makes sense now.

Kegzcheatedon P99 with MYSEQ so he could copy data to his server yet claims more authenticity than P99. One of his "pride" zones is Cazic Thule which he claims he completely re-wrote. There's 1 alligator in all of CT.
Laughed out loud

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So... is this server custom content like The Hidden Forest then? Cause it's certainly not authentic to it's era.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's custom hard mode everquest with GM's out to get you. Pulling stunts like having entire zones converge on top of you because he suspects hacking/trolling/exploiting.

If you enjoy chopping your dick off with a butter knife...this server is perfect for you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So ignore me talking about your fucking terrible server instead of obsessively responding to every single post in the thread.
I didn't ignore you I acknowledge your opinion, you hate people that work hard and spend $ to provide free servers, no matter how bad you thin k they are even though as I type this over 150 players are having a great time.

I get it, you don't like me or the server now move on go play WoW or Rift or some other game that provides you enjoyment, you shouldn't spend more time and energy posting here your opinion is accepted, time to let it go and go do moe productive things with your life.
So ignore me talking about your fucking terrible server instead of obsessively responding to every single post in the thread.
I'm not ignoring you I just responded to you but if you cannot read ill gladly voice it to you in mumble voice chat: voice.epicemu.com. Cmon in I'm ready to talk about the issues you think I'm somehow avoiding here as your personal therapist.

You don't like the server, you don't like me, pointt taken now find a new thread.
Are you retarded, or do you just have the reading comprehension of a five year old and don't know what the word 'instead' means?

Ignore me talking about your fucking terrible server INSTEAD of obsessively responding to every single post in the thread.
Im not ignoring you, I agree its a terrible server for you, World of Warcraft or other games may be more well suited for those who are not interested in difficult MMO's.

Its unfortunate that you don't like me, or the server I helped build which will be released for free for others to build their own - but either way I don't hold grudges, come into mumble: voice.epicemu.com and we can discuss the issues you're having on the server, maybe specific quests you cant complete or specific broken issues, can you maybe link a few bug reports you have completed before to verify that the server is as bad as you believe?

Im doing my best to help answer you here but it seems you have no interest in actually discussing it evne though I accepted your opinion that the server sucks for you; again Im in mumble voice chat: voice.epicemu.com, its 4:45pm EST log on in Ill wait for ya.
LMFAO

dude's such a retarded asshole that he doesn't even recognize when peoplearen'tbeing sarcastic

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
kegz -- he was saying exactly what he meant

he wanted you to ignore him

he wanted you to not respond to every post he made

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sorry for necro-ing this shit, but i just finally read everything that happened after this thread got rickshawed, and i'm fucking blown away at the level of fail here

Who's throwing temper tantrums, all I see is propoganda posts doing what they do best, shilling trolls lead to spamming, pretty easy to figure that out.

If you don't want to play everquest on the only fair and polished Velious server in existence that's up to you, but you shouldn't let posts on forums determine your gaming experience on a server you have yet to play on, makes sense right?
Alright cool opinion accepted you don't like the server or me, its okay ill continue to work for free and keep spending $ so people can play their favorite nostalgic game.

By the way its the trolls that were shilling, I was spamming to bury their useless posts. Don't be mad its called propaganda/marketing and these trolls are not that bad at it, be happy it didn't resort to meme's, that's the opitome of the astroturf wars.
I stopped spamming a while ago, right after the trolls stopped shilling the shit out of the thread.
trolls don't shill dude

trolls do the opposite of shill

shill Slang
n.
One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.
v. shilled, shill?ing, shills

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shill

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Is there a definition for "beating a dead horse" or "banging your head against a wall"?

=)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kegz what answer do you have for these goddamn unspeakable crimes you have been proven guilty of committing?

rolx_sl

shitlord
Delete your chars on kegz fucking server that shit is dead anyway when he goes to jail. Come to p99 the servers never been faster or fuller LOL. Owned kegz, you fucking scrub.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When I was ten I got an rc car and I remember thinking it was so much fun I wondered if I would ever stop driving rc cars.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Now I know what I'm getting you for Christmas, P.

Status
Not open for further replies.