EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Tried the server out and it was fine for me , just not my current cup of tea , thanks for all the effort you put in keg , dont know why this got shawed but whatever.

Drowed_sl

shitlord
Mentioning the fact that mobs spin on the server wasn't an attempt to be overly critical, btw. It was an attempt to bait Kegz into showing everyone how pretty much every bug / exploit / etc report on his server is handled every time. He's got one shitty ego which disallows the constructive criticism of other individuals that are attempting to help him make his server a better place. I mean seriously, is there anything that really needs to be added to this conversation? It's one big, pathetic joke.

Me: O hey kegz you may want to check out npcs physically spinning on ur server, it's not classic.
Kegz: LOL MOBS SPUN IN CLASSIC
Me: Sorry bro I think ur mistaken there is evidence to the contrary...
Kegz: LOL STFU look at this obscure spell text that i've taken wildly out of context!!!!11one
Everyone: Uhh no you're wrong, mobs couldn't physically spin on live.
Kegz: OMG TROLLS I BANNED U ALL ON MY SERVER AND UR JUST TRYING TO TROLL ME!!!

........... no exaggeration needed. Unless Kegz "thinks" that it worked that way on live, contrary to ANY amount of evidence otherwise, shit just wont get fixed. And if you make any posts / reports on his forums that he doesn't agree with or doesn't like, he deletes that shit every time. Valid bug reports included.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My impression(and I've never played on this server and have 0 interest in emulated Everquest) is that Kegz thinks he is offering a phenomenal service that above reproach and even the constructive criticism laid out to him is taken as an "attack". This is compounded by the fact that he has Gaige-syndromeT, where he has to respond to each and every remark, whether it be a real gripe or just someone trolling him.

End result: The 'shaw.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Tried the server out and it was fine for me , just not my current cup of tea , thanks for all the effort you put in keg , dont know why this got shawed but whatever.
rogean's fanboy's have an aneurysm because someone is offering a better alternative to p99, thats why.

Jhoanna_sl

shitlord
I've tested the server extensively and I am more then satisfied. Free product with a great support staff. My level 40's are enjoying everything they should.

I was in chat while Barthorn, a raiding guild leader negotiated some issues with Kegz. Both of them were satisfied with the result and some positive server improvements were made. Its the 99% underneath the tip of the iceberg that is unseen and unrecognized. You can't have a server this successful immediately at launch without many. many things being right.

The disproportionately negative reactions coming from this website are clearly defensive reactions. Kegz seeks to dethrone the EQ emulation status quo by making it free/open source and that is what has got so many people upset. If Kegz is successful people won't be able to make cash exploiting the game/RMTing because many fair and free alternatives will exist.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
For the love of...

EQemu is already free and open source. How do you think everyone is capable of putting up a server on their own? Magic EQ source fairies or something? Do you somehow think that RMT has anything to do with the source being closed or the game not being free? Do you think there was no RMT back in the day?

Seriously, I'm having a hard time determining if you're really this slow or if you're just trolling the fuck out of us.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
How many accounts in this thread are Kegz alts

and lol that your piece of shit server with 26 people 4 boxing on it is better then p99

never drink the bong water dude

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
jhoanna banned it seems, can we get confirmation on pathetic kegz alt?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are a clown talking about people on Rogean's nuts, he isn't well liked around here.

The GD make a wish / jerrys kids must have had a breakout to let you loose.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Johanna and Kegz are not the same person as far as we can tell.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
He's in the negative, so he can't give pos or neg, only neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.