EQ - The Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
I like how Kegz was giving himself props on his alternate forum account, Jhoanna (which is now banned). Even to the point of giving himself +rep from it. WTG buddy. Your childish antics are rather impressive.... for an adult.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I just wanted Kegz to pop his stack again. So very entertaining.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Yeah definitely 2 different people, like I said voice.epicemu.com and you'll be able to take off that tinfoil hat
biggrin.png

Tarrant ignore is awesome, dunno why the trolls dont use it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't it sadder that he ran off to beg someone to come defend him than when he made alt accounts as back up?

And also that his defender had no fucking idea what this forum was an was debating the mods about how swearing and insults were illegal?

axeman_sl

shitlord
They weren't the same person as far as we knew.

Which has already been said.

Two or three times now.
I'm a moderator on several other forums. A poster's IP means fuck-all these days, most everybody has at least two internet connections (computer and phone) as well as easy access to proxies etc. Either Johanna is the world's most obvious alt account or Kegz is literally telling that person exactly what to write. You can look through the posts and categorically compare the content and exact rhetoric.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
He's right, of course. Hiding your IP is nearly effortless if you care.

Of course, anyone who goes to great lengths to do so just to post on a forum deserves some special time in a padded room...

axeman_sl

shitlord
Quotes from the server's own forum:

Did a /who all before leaving for work this morning @ 7 AM EST:

11 players total
I was on last week during off peak. Like 12 est on a Tuesday and did a /who all and my list wasn't even cut short...
But don't worry. Kegz swears there are hundreds online. Must be a /roleplaying server...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm a moderator on several other forums. A poster's IP means fuck-all these days, most everybody has at least two internet connections (computer and phone) as well as easy access to proxies etc. Either Johanna is the world's most obvious alt account or Kegz is literally telling that person exactly what to write. You can look through the posts and categorically compare the content and exact rhetoric.
Yes, all that is true. However, there is still no proof they were the same person and Johanna was banned for being a moron and threatening the admins with 'reporting us to our sponsors' for the hate-speech throughout this board.

Now all of you faggots simmer down.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Only trannies have the power to bring down rerolled.

Fucking Toop pmd me an angry message cause I negged him about his shitty server. He mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.