EQ - The Sleeper

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Secrets do you post somewhere else or frequent different forums?

Your posts are too few and far between and I'd like to see more.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Secrets do you post somewhere else or frequent different forums?

Your posts are too few and far between and I'd like to see more.
Currently I frequent a few... eqemulator, RaGEZONE, project1999, and GunZFactor.
I used to be a huge fanatic for the series GunZ: The Duel and did some private server work there (as well as some WarZ private server stuff), so that kind of was my gateway drug to other game 'emulation'.

The people I know have so much shit they shouldn't, It's crazy. Many companies pay no attention to security.

hats

Molten Core Raider
by the way, did the constant ddos attacks suddenly stop after kegz was called out? i read that whole thing giving him the benefit of the doubt, but i noticed he stopped posting here right before that and hasnt made a peep since

i mean.. what are the chances this dude goin to jail over that?

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
by the way, did the constant ddos attacks suddenly stop after kegz was called out? i read that whole thing giving him the benefit of the doubt, but i noticed he stopped posting here right before that and hasnt made a peep since

i mean.. what are the chances this dude goin to jail over that?
Very unlikely that he will go to jail now that he's stopped, but if he were to continue it with all of his information posted, I'm sure he would be an easy target for an FBI raid followed by jail time considering he lives in the US.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
from what i hear, this server is dead. still technically running, but after the switch to private was announced a whole lot of people quit.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
from epicemu.com forums, the only thread with any activity in over a week

New player, where is everyone?

Tue, 08/27/2013 - 8:30pm #1
bdennin

Is there a public server or is this designed so that I can play eq by myself? No one is online... Is this project a ghost town or am I missing something?

Wed, 08/28/2013 - 12:53am #2
Nedush

It just became that deserted recently and there is hope that population will go up again. For now, you dont have to worry about anyone claiming your camp!

axeman_sl

shitlord
At least twice a month I take a moment to commemorate the spectacular and satisfying failure of this server. It's just such superb justice for this utter imbecile to have wasted a shitload of time and money only to blow it so resoundingly by being a useless, despicable peson who cares more about narcissistic appearances than integrity and dignity. I sit down and give in to the smugness and the sense of kismet that envelops this entire farce from start to end. It really has been one of the most popcorn-worthy sagas of the amateur gaming scene, with a bonafide psychopath destroying his own life's work by being such an awful person that nobody wanted anything to do with it or him.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Making it private was just the final blow, the server was bleeding players, due to gamebreaking bugs (ntov crashes - corpses are too old, gm wont summon anyone - forced everyone to run back - many quit) and lack of fixes over months (hello never saw lvl 55 paladin spell after 4 month old post). Due to these bugs causing majorly decked out peopel to quit, guilds had to merge then lastly was about 50 people raiding until the privatization. After that, some spoke out, kegz banned GM of blades of wrath as one of the people speaking out and that kind of did it, as that was the only guild on the server. It's too bad but too late now

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
why did you ever invest over 10 minutes into a server ran by this moran

Rizher_sl

shitlord
I played for 6 weeks. Got my Pallie to 53 only to find out Brells was not on the vendor. Made request and waiting for next spell patch and by that timne I was 56... then I realized I was playing a server run by a moron. Velious would of been a lot of fun. I had a manastone and DE mask on like 5 chars. All not worth crap when the server is run like shit with a a person with the stability of a woman going through menopause.

RIP Sogoto and Shaawing.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played for 6 weeks. Got my Pallie to 53 only to find out Brells was not on the vendor. Made request and waiting for next spell patch and by that timne I was 56... then I realized I was playing a server run by a moron. Velious would of been a lot of fun. I had a manastone and DE mask on like 5 chars. All not worth crap when the server is run like shit with a a person with the stability of a woman going through menopause.

RIP Sogoto and Shaawing.
Yea I stopped Friday in his 40's after I xp'd in CoM and saw every mobs above 46 had quadruple the hp they were supposed to have.

Lol. In the end I think it was just massive phishing attempt by Kegz to steal peoples P99 info.

Status
Not open for further replies.