EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Haha so when I closed and reopened a few things, it affects the main big inventory window, and the story window. The text looks really good and I tried to take a screenshot but it seems anything that is scaled doesn't make it into the screenshot.

Also anything scaled is always on top of anything not scaled. Maybe doing this with rendertargets?

The mouse cursor is scaled too.

If you right click on hotbars, you can scale those up too! Maybe there's more of that I haven't found yet.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I hope folks appreciate the amount of effort this took.

Screenshot (313).png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've also played with Sorrows on at least two servers. He is good people. People plural since he's 7 big-ass golems now. Why more than six characters though? Isn't one left out?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I've never understood how people can repeat the same thing over and over and over.

....now if you'll excuse me, I have 24 more dailies to do in WOTLK.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never understood how people can repeat the same thing over and over and over.

....now if you'll excuse me, I have 24 more dailies to do in WOTLK.

Every had sex with the same person over and over and over... Ya its not as good as it used to be but its still good....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Is this still releasing in May? Will it ship with revamped zones or old models?

Jasper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is this still releasing in May? Will it ship with revamped zones or old models?
Revamped zones certainly seems like one possibility. Seems like if they did that, it would be limited to a few raid zones / encounters though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'd still like to see a third dragon added to classic, a Severilous Jr. Maybe in a new giant room added to the bottom of Lower Guk, or even just wandering around North Karana or something. Can't hurt to have another raid target and another source of epic drops (he'd combine Naggy and Vox's loot tables, as is tradition).

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah imagine if there was like some undead dragon in Classic. That would be really new. Yup 2 dragons in classic.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How about 3 normal dragons, and an undead dragon, and an undead vampire guy, and maybe a vampire chick and some sarnaks if you wanna count them, and like a whole zone full of dragons!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I mean, they added Veksar to Kunark well after Kunark launched, and the Hole well after Classic launched. Adding a new boss to Classic that doesn't dramatically alter the game in any way except to add a new raid target might be kind of cool.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Sir Velious Dracolatch is a Dragoon that spawns in Plane of Fearot which is the zone next to Lower Feydark he drops Lightcrawler Leggings which are BiS for healers until Pop.