EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1716775024708.png

Hmm does this shit work on TLP's? Doesn't really say anything or how long it lasts but I'm assuming 30 days?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
View attachment 530350

Hmm does this shit work on TLP's? Doesn't really say anything or how long it lasts but I'm assuming 30 days?

The perks are all pro-rated in cost by how much play time you have on the account and last until that time runs out. If you chug three kronos and go to perk up you have to pay for that time all at once.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Have you chodes never played a TLP before? Every single one of them is like this.

Your average TLP player outside the 1-2 sweaty guilds has an IQ of 75 at best.
Sure there are always a few dummies (like me!). But this goes way beyond that.
I had a 5 min arguement with a dude over Origin. He kept insisting that he had to die so he could go back to town. I said, why don't you just Origin (he was like level 7). "I don't have that spell yet." No, no, it's an ability you get not a spell you have to buy. "I said I don't have that spell yet." Five fucking mins of this, back and forth.
I would have had better luck talking to the wall.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
At least the people on disability farming krono for side money that won't impact their bennies generally know how to play even if you can't leave an unguarded nickel lying around them.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The perks are all pro-rated in cost by how much play time you have on the account and last until that time runs out. If you chug three kronos and go to perk up you have to pay for that time all at once.
Ya but the extra plat and exp works on TLP's? 10% more plat and 5% extra exp seems pretty damn good for just 3$ a month.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Ya but the extra plat and exp works on TLP's? 10% more plat and 5% extra exp seems pretty damn good for just 3$ a month.

It works on TLPs and the 5% is multiplicative while other bonuses are additive so it's just a little bit sweeter.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I haven't had an issue with pugs but im playing an enchanter so im pretty much doing all the work lol

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Generally if you're the puller you can spoon feed the paste eaters and at least make the exp bar go up. If you're a dps class always in camp you are putting your life in the hands of the Lord and hoping for the best.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm maining Wizard again but didn't want to be at the mercy of /LFG so boxing an ENC with it, you wan't the chanter, gotta take the Wiz that comes along with it.

Most PuGs have been decent although already getting tired of all the SK/Shm duo's that invite another healer so they can park the shaman on it's fat ass and do fuck all with it while some other healer does the work, they don't even cast malo on the pet.

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Generally if you're the puller you can spoon feed the paste eaters and at least make the exp bar go up. If you're a dps class always in camp you are putting your life in the hands of the Lord and hoping for the best.

Not for me, just simply use gate as a self evac. Shitty group in UR MR wiped like 6 times. Just gated out to bind point right at the zone in each time 😂

It was surprised that this junk group did not fall apart after a few wipes, got better after 4 levels 🤷🏼‍♂️

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not for me, just simply use gate as a self evac. Shitty group in UR MR wiped like 6 times. Just gated out to bind point right at the zone in each time 😂

It was surprised that this junk group did not fall apart after a few wipes, got better after 4 levels 🤷🏼‍♂️

They warmed up and started hitting their stride.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Does that apply to the free 500 SC / 3x pots you can claim on a month's sub? Cause I'll pop a second krono right now if it'll get me another trio of pots. I assume it'll also extend/charge me for another month of the perk.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

100% true. Most of the time I pull to ensure that the group keeps humming along without issue. Almost every time I let someone else take over, things go south quick, usually from overalls (edit: overpulls) or jumping the gun on a named when the cleric is at 10% mana or any number of other things.

Sometimes I luck out and group with a competent puller, like Daidraco Daidraco In static this time around.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Does that apply to the free 500 SC / 3x pots you can claim on a month's sub? Cause I'll pop a second krono right now if it'll get me another trio of pots. I assume it'll also extend/charge me for another month of the perk.

You can only claim once a month no matter how far ahead you are. In my experience it's the correct move in almost every situation to take the pots. Even if you don't think you need more you'll probably need more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You can only claim once a month no matter how far ahead you are. In my experience it's the correct move in almost every situation to take the pots. Even if you don't think you need more you'll probably need more.

Yeah definitely. I gave myself a 5000 SC budget for server launch, plus the 3x pot reward, plus a couple more pots from /claim, and still ran out of SC by 50. Went hard with buff pots too though. I'll have to raise the budget, lul.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There are a lot of good players on teek, and they have statics/premades or just box their own shit. When you pug, you are scraping the selection bias of whats left. So your good players in the pug pool either dont have reliable playtime/availability and thats why theyre there, so you deal with them leaving awkwardly. Or theyre antisocial curmudgeons, so you have to deal with their shit (or total awkward silence) to have them. Or you get lucky and get a winner who dc'd or had rl and now they missed their group and are catching up - but if theyrea winner, theyll get scooped up and not be pugging forever.

As these tlps progress the problem will just exacerbate. People will find routines and develop habits unless theyre super unreliable with playtimes, leaving even more of a selection bias of only random afk or droppers andor shitstains in the lfg pool.

This will be even further true depending on timezones. My pugs at asian prime time were fine, I assume because of time. If these people I pugged with during my short stint had more playtime or were playing at "normal" times, they'd have been scooped up into a real stable group or even static.

If you are playing for a decent stretch during prime time, you need to get a static or at least part of one in place. If you play odd hours but consistently and for a decent time chunk, definitely try to find people. If you have reliable playtime and nobody will do a static with you... consider becoming a better person or player, sorry...