EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Mages and wizards are all trash players that deserve nothing. 90% fucking afk leeches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Since we’re all complaining here, it really sucks when you’re in a group that’s getting solid, good experience and then someone convinces the group to go somewhere more dangerous or higher level. It makes way more sense for that 1 person who has out-leveled the camp to find a rep than it does to drag a whole group deeper in and struggle for an hour until everyone leaves.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mages and wizards are all trash players that deserve nothing. 90% fucking afk leeches.
At least mages send their pets in, but I had a wizard in lguk who would blow all his mana on one mob then afk until he was fom

the retard had the audacity to ask why I didn’t tash a charmed mob once because it was mid fight, the actual poster boy of why people skip inviting wizards most often lmao

Xevy

Log Wizard
Random loot has been fun, but we've gotten some 0 drop minor raid bosses now and that's uh, super concerning. They do drop additional quest items from their tiers for things like epic, but Chardok King literally didn't drop anything but quest items last night.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Random loot has been fun, but we've gotten some 0 drop minor raid bosses now and that's uh, super concerning. They do drop additional quest items from their tiers for things like epic, but Chardok King literally didn't drop anything but quest items last night.
The royalty was removed from random loot back in era on Mischief.

Was fun while it lasted as I farmed them a ton through picks as it was something I could six box, but they still were not on a great tier so not a great loss.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Fuckin 2 enc or bust if you want good exp these days,

Good necro > Second enchanter.

Combined (550): a Chokidai Bloodhound , a Reanimated Dragoon = 1.86M@151
Combined (550): a Chokidai Bloodhound , Necro = 404.71K@41

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
The royalty was removed from random loot back in era on Mischief.

Was fun while it lasted as I farmed them a ton through picks as it was something I could six box, but they still were not on a great tier so not a great loss.
They're still dropping Zordak loot and General D'Veers loot. We did two picks and one of them shat out 2 zordak hearts and 30000 Fennin Ro armor pieces. 3/4 dropped some random loot, just the first King we killed dropped quest items only.

1716834823659.png

vs

1716834863777.png

I guess it was Queen shitting out the Fennin stuff. We did get like 9 pieces at once.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Since we’re all complaining here, it really sucks when you’re in a group that’s getting solid, good experience and then someone convinces the group to go somewhere more dangerous or higher level. It makes way more sense for that 1 person who has out-leveled the camp to find a rep than it does to drag a whole group deeper in and struggle for an hour until everyone leaves.
Oh for fucksake. Tell me about it. Fucking idiots. If you're getting nonstop steady exp, good respawns. Don't fucking leave. People get so cocky "oh these uncontested fast respawn mobs we are easily chain pulling aren't red con anymore, let's leave."

Morons. I tried to tell my first static this over and over. Never leave consistent exp. But I got overruled by the mass retards.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
They're still dropping Zordak loot and General D'Veers loot. We did two picks and one of them shat out 2 zordak hearts and 30000 Fennin Ro armor pieces. 3/4 dropped some random loot, just the first King we killed dropped quest items only.

All the Dark Elves in Kithicor are on a table with Royals, Zord and Drusella. So it's common to just get 2 Dark elves that don't drop shit as your random loot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Man Kunark launch was so incredibly fun. I really think that launching in either Kunark Velious or Luclin will always be far more fun than a classic launch.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
First server I’m going from the start, it’s really hard to know how much shit is actually worth. Need to get some decent warrior gear and have some krono I can use/sell, but prices seem to jump around like crazy.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the anniversary currency is tradable between characters on an account ? How hard are the missions with a few 115 chars and mercs ?