EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just heard back and all I can say is stand ready this week.

Dick my apologies I circled back and yes they do indeed need two more weeks for all of us to stand ready.

Thanks for giving us these updates while being very busy air-dropping into Libya and having meetings in Tel Aviv.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Isn’t he in Baltimore telling us all how all things maritime work? Or is he in DC this week to explain how defense contractor works. Oh wait there is one thing he likes to do on the down low in DC he’s probably doing that

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's a shame that you guys don't appreciate the modern Renaissance man that is Foler Foler . That he's willing to stoop to our level to dish out these small morsels of information is something we should be eternally grateful for.

• 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm just wondering how he affords internet for his cardboard box.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's a shame that you guys don't appreciate the modern Renaissance man that is Foler Foler . That he's willing to stoop to our level to dish out these small morsels of information is something we should be eternally grateful for.
Dick you’re out of your element. I’m the one who’s supposed to be saying this. Stick to your original role please.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
EQ2 producer letter released today, so it wouldn't shock me to get EQ this week too.

EDIT: Prediction, they're going to announce one of the servers has its own separate codebase, so its going to be split from live (doing this with EQ2 TLE just announced). This would pave the way for EQ season of discovery stuff, class balance, even classic style expansions

Last edited:
Need an announcement about the anti-cheat plans we saw listed in the preliminary roadmap.
I would love a TLP that actually had anti cheat and did not allow Macaroni or MySeq/Radar to function. Ain't happening though for two reasons... they ain't competent enough and probably over 50% of the player base are too accustomed to it. I remember playing on my first TLP like 8 years ago WITHOUT using MySeq but then having to use it to compete against pullers fighting for camps. Everyone uses that shit now.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
EQ2 producer letter released today, so it wouldn't shock me to get EQ this week too.

EDIT: Prediction, they're going to announce one of the servers has its own separate codebase, so its going to be split from live (doing this with EQ2 TLE just announced). This would pave the way for EQ season of discovery stuff, class balance, even classic style expansions
That is some serious hopium.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
When the server starts crashing a lot you will know they turned it on.
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
As the one raid SK/puller who doesn't use MQ or SEQ and has to compete regardless, I'm fine if they go balls to the wall with anti-cheat code to even things out.

Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

• 2Like