EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Tlpman

Golden Squire
It definitely does more for us than faceless lol

Sure seems like this Teek Faceless crew isn't the fully groomed force it was made out to be. Discord reads like they picked up all of RI/TEBs rejects in their mass recruitment efforts.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Newp, I and the same group of RL friends that keep playing these stupid TLEs hate it. Even something as simple as Quillmane for my mage epic on the last TLE server, I had competition from a bard perma camped there (talking months here), and a mysterious warping wizard who would whine and tell the whole zone to petition the bard for kiting the PH all the way to the NW of the zone (how would he know this /boggle).

Lots of shenanigans for contested spawns

You couldn't pay me to do another Mage epic. Luckily on Teek that epic will be no problem to get done, if you know where to go.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We get any more info on

1713475730287.png

yet?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sure seems like this Teek Faceless crew isn't the fully groomed force it was made out to be. Discord reads like they picked up all of RI/TEBs rejects in their mass recruitment efforts.

RI and TEB teaming up or something? Should call the guild the Anti-Zaide Brigade.

We get any more info on

View attachment 525319

yet?

Not that I know of, but if anyone missed it, it won't let you reserve a name unless you have 200 days played with that exact name. So no reserving other people's names just because yours has 200 days.

In other news, I did some math. For people not currently subbed, the 8 hour +25% potion you get in /claim for logging in currently isn't really worth burning a krono on...at first.

Two four-hour +25% pots will run you about $5.50, which is significantly less than a krono costs. That said, you also get 500 SC for subbing for a month, which evens it out and almost pays for two pots. So you're nearly getting 16 hours of +25% with the one krono, an $11 value that actually makes a lot of sense.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesnt seem like much hype/interest in any of these servers. None of them sound fun, nor do I have the time for EQ these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One will be fun enough. Is it an optimal rule set worthy of a 25th anniversary? ....No.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's possible Teek is the highest population TLP of all time. That's my early read just based on the # of guilds recruiting and the # of people in the Faceless discord.

It's been a while since I've seen the top raiding guild on the server be 'groomed'. Sazzabi is there, we'll be fine.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
RI and TEB teaming up or something? Should call the guild the Anti-Zaide Brigade.
I thought this was the server that Vicious, Atabishi, the ghost of Brad McQuaid, Furor and Brianthemage formed Crusty Rapiers to finally take down Zaide?! :eek:

Azzlann

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's possible Teek is the highest population TLP of all time. That's my early read just based on the # of guilds recruiting and the # of people in the Faceless discord.

It's been a while since I've seen the top raiding guild on the server be 'groomed'. Sazzabi is there, we'll be fine.
It feels like it will top Mischief for sure, seems like nearly every guild is on Teek.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If that video is a deciding factor for anyone, please take them. Including the idiot that paid the whole $2 for it. If you are going to do such cringe worthy acts, at least put some token investment in it, that was just pathetic.

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone invented a time machine so we can fast forward 30 days and bypass all these sad sad attempts at making drama?

Skip to endless whining about queues, because this server is going to be hammered.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Curious how folks that start at launch boxing feel about leveling the boxes. I'm considering going with a welfare warrior with druid box potentially. I'm super casual so not going to do a static.

Is it going to be a pain to keep the two grouped the whole way or can I build my own groups to victory easily enough? Only ever rolled boxed later