EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Brael

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just wish they would update the auto follow in EQ. When I tried MQ on Live that was the absolute best game-changing feature of MQ to me was having auto follow that actually worked.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You're mostly alone. After POP when it's all instanced no one gives a fuck what other people do. You can be Abe Simpson yelling at clouds if that makes you happy, though.

Newp, I and the same group of RL friends that keep playing these stupid TLEs hate it. Even something as simple as Quillmane for my mage epic on the last TLE server, I had competition from a bard perma camped there (talking months here), and a mysterious warping wizard who would whine and tell the whole zone to petition the bard for kiting the PH all the way to the NW of the zone (how would he know this /boggle).

Lots of shenanigans for contested spawns

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I've seen someone legitimately get up to most every Vex Thal COTH spot. He was streaming it to teach some other people how to do it. I'm sure a lot of people don't do it legit but at least the spots my Mangler guild used could be gotten to through normal exploitation, heh.
It's actually super easy to do. I would bring my mage there twice a week to wait for mini aten to pop for coth. Shrink, jump off the top of the ramp going into VT on the right side, go to the back wall of the zone and climb up, run to the top, find the spot where Mini Aten is, drop down on the big chandelier-sort-of-thing, walk to the ledge. Takes like 2 minutes.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty sure they just found whoever was the absolute cheapest person

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I know is that little video just let me know the guy who paid for it in discord is an idiot. iirc he said it cost $2.

What's the saying " Better to be silent and thought a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
The only thing that kept going through my mind while watching that video was... who the fuck is this dude? LOL... If you can't use an easily recognizable figure for your trash talking, then don't do it. Holy shit that was stupid.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only thing that kept going through my mind while watching that video was... who the fuck is this dude? LOL... If you can't use an easily recognizable figure for your trash talking, then don't do it. Holy shit that was stupid.
He is the leader of the Crips(Note the Blue shirt). You better have some fucking respect.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I’ve never used it and have played many servers. I have seen many things you people would not believe. I’ve seen warpers tag mobs on the shoulder of Orion.

the key is to identify dumb bottle necks and be at peace with the time you put into them or don’t.

• 1Like