EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
lol I saw your guilds Human Resources officer talking trash in a hotkey spam for guild recruitment while everyone was there. I was hoping he would get more engagement, but no one seemed to care. I personally only like the trash talk when we lose/win a DPS race on a raid target. Worst case scenario for raid leading, I actually just step up and help. But knowing the extent of the raids from Classic to SOV .. I doubt that'll be an issue.

Now if you want to link up on alts and farm DZ's....
kinblood-conceited.gif
5994799.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Can I get vaniki achievements done after teek launches? I can right? im being so lazy and antisocial but ill be doomed if I do end up playin teek and loving it and not having the 2 ports.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Who is that video actually recruiting for? Faceless is running events to get a ton of people achievements and RI is getting some people in to steal a couple of them and cause some disruption. Which guild sounds more capable?

OGC vs AOS, this ain't

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can I get vaniki achievements done after teek launches? I can right? im being so lazy and antisocial but ill be doomed if I do end up playin teek and loving it and not having the 2 ports.
You can. Just a matter of how available they will be after. Right now, they are easy to get, since demand is high and so many people doing them. That might change after launch.

Needless

Toe Sucker
People have definitely been running them often, a guy posts ahead of time when he's doing them on r/everquest but his raids seem to fill up really fast. I think he has two today and tomorrow
I still need to get the stat water then im good

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Even if things quiet down there will be another big push to get the Western Wastes clicky before Velious launches.

• 1Like

Rezonation

Lord Nagafen Raider
Even if they should open an overflow server I don't think that they will. Aradune stayed a mess for something like ten days. Lockjaw was itself an overflow server so I guess it's not completely impossible but I think the company changed hands since then.
This is also the same guild that spelled their own name wrong in their own guild recruitment posts in Discord. Something something smartest crayola in the box.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People have definitely been running them often, a guy posts ahead of time when he's doing them on r/everquest but his raids seem to fill up really fast. I think he has two today and tomorrow
I still need to get the stat water then im good
Can you still be a level 1 and get the CT achievement just sitting in town?

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Maybe? The pic you used reminded me of Hard Gay.

Wow, it has been a long time since I heard the name Hard Gay.

His "anal bomb" match with Mr. Gannosuke is the stuff of wrestling legend. Wait, that was Hayabusa. Damn I'm old.

• 1Solidarity

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I really wish they'd get rid of this truebox shit that doesn't help anyone, only loses them money and frustrates customers. Not being able to box from one pc is the biggest thing stopping me from going balls deep on Teek. I've got all the time in the world right now and am bored to tears. But I don't think I can just play one character.

How many full exp groups does Faceless already have setup by the way? Still more filling out every day? Or are people in the free for all, play it by ear stage now?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Even if things quiet down there will be another big push to get the Western Wastes clicky before Velious launches.

I bet Yelinak is soloable by a correctly twinked-out level 50 SK (and probably other tank classes too). I'm willing to try.

Feel like this has been answered already, but do people have to be in raid and DZ to get the achievement, or just the raid, or just the DZ?