EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just sub'd with all perks, bought the expensive bag, rolled a character and then logged out for the last time. I believe 8 minutes is a new any% TLP world record. Anyone have details on the next TLP server rules?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I hit the button the exact millisecond the server went live and still got queued for 30 min and counting. Is anyone actually playing?

Not to be all whiny about it, but it's hard to believe they still haven't solved this queue issue after all these TLP cycles. Especially for a situation like this where the playerbase will be completely lopsided favoring one server over the other, with no overflow server.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got in after about 20-25 mins, seems super inconsistent because i hit queue the same time a few streamers did and some of them are in queue still

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hit the button the exact millisecond the server went live and still got queued for 30 min and counting. Is anyone actually playing?

Not to be all whiny about it, but it's hard to believe they still haven't solved this queue issue after all these TLP cycles. Especially for a situation like this where the playerbase will be completely lopsided favoring one server over the other, with no overflow server.
I heard that people who beat DS3 got preference over those that didn't.

The solution is clear:

20 day early access: $1000
15 day early access: $200
10 day early access: $100
5 day early access: $50
2 day early access: $20

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just sub'd with all perks, bought the expensive bag, rolled a character and then logged out for the last time. I believe 8 minutes is a new any% TLP world record. Anyone have details on the next TLP server rules?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I got in and got my chrome virtual browser thing working and got to lvl 2 and had to go back to work.

Sterling

El Presidente
Monk: Iksar or Human?
Regen is non zero and the lower fist damage doesn't matter since you'll have your epic in a couple of weeks. Honestly race doesn't matter if you're playing any class that can't be a gnome though.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Idk do you want a free fungi tunic that stacks with worn regen and 100 ac or instead be totally blind at night without any perks. Tuff one for sure
Do you still use a CRT monitor?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think you're missing a big issue with iksars, being 2hand blunt animations are changed to 1 hand piercing animations, even with old models. Most of your time playing you'll be using fists or 1handers but theres still a few really good 2handers sprinkled throughout the expansions that will really rob you of your masculinity.

• 2Worf

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1716412126403.png

Been here for an hour now. Looks like its fucked until midnight when all the dads go to bed cuz they got the work in the morning.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah vision is pretty much meaningless at this point. Just play whatever race you want. Any racial bonus is minimal and gets less important over time. The Ogre stun thing is the one that actually has the most impact and even that is honestly not exactly game breaking. The actual important thing is that you play a gnome if you're a class that can be one.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user