EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

mirena

Trakanon Raider
Got in Teek queue on two computers within seconds of each other. One got on in an hour fifteen or thereabouts. The other one never got on after seven hours.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I sat in queue for 3 hours, got kicked with a could not authenticate error. Queue is now at 2 hours again..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Suck it noobs!

EQ000002.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking 1200-1400 for opening day... this is far worse than I expected.
Waste of an evening.

Funny thing is that literally everyone told them this would be the case and they went ahead with it anyway.

Server itself is surprisingly lag-free for the people actually playing, but every time a group member goes LD they're out for like 2 hours.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Logging at level 23. Clicked Teek server within 5 seconds of it being available. Few got in instantly, I had to wait ~15 minutes, another groupmate had to wait 45 minutes.

Server itself was pretty stable which is nice. A fuckton of 6boxers, some of them obviously MQing already in NRO. Loot has been underwhelming EXCEPT for the Shin Lord we killed that had Ghoulbane (guaranteed drop from him as it's Quest flagged) and 2 Charred Guardian Shields. That was alright. The rest was pretty shit unfortunately so far.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
Just sub'd with all perks, bought the expensive bag, rolled a character and then logged out for the last time. I believe 8 minutes is a new any% TLP world record. Anyone have details on the next TLP server rules?
This is so on brand for you.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
930AM EST and I checked Tormax - general chat has 119 people in it lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That low of accounts and I would say its going to be a loss leader by the end of the month. Big brains up there at DB.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if they can just save everyone's progress and change the rules on the fly. Give everyone that made a char there an exp pot and a title as an apology.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
All they'd have to do is introduce FTE and add relaxed truebox, then grant free transfers for a week between Tormax and Teek. Dumbasses.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I sat in queue for a little over 2 hours. Got in game and played for about 2 hours. Then the game crashed to desktop. Got back in queue, and went to bed. Was exactly what I expected.

Looking forward to playing the login queue again this evening after work ;)