EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
What level are you now? And what are your play times? I’m 38 ranger single box

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Releasing all races/combos day 1 probably isn't gonna sell because people can race change later. I wish they would but if I were jchan I wouldn't. Releasing all classes day 1 is something that really does need to happen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Better idea:

Open Rain of Fear remote bazaar with cross zone purchasing on launch.

Fuck talking to people, and honestly, fuck this dumb system where you have to stay logged ingame (even in an offline state) to sell items.

It's 2021. Get with the fucking program, Daybreak.
Yes, go through all that old code and fix it. It's as easy as waving your magic wand.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Most of what he's suggesting would just be enabling already complete features onto TLPs. Offline Trader I'm suspiciously certain is a thing because it is a revenue generator. I believe to go into Offline Trader mode you need to be a Gold Status account, so they derive revenue from all the bazaar mules on every live server and Luclin+ era TLP that I suspect they are unlikely to want to give up.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Releasing all races/combos day 1 probably isn't gonna sell because people can race change later. I wish they would but if I were jchan I wouldn't. Releasing all classes day 1 is something that really does need to happen.
We used to have halfling rangers and gnome SK's, but someone wanted it to be more like P99...fuck those people.

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yes, go through all that old code and fix it. It's as easy as waving your magic wand.

Already did on emu. I don't even have the server code, I emulated it, and was able to do it.

Classless3 has exactly what I am describing. Took 4 days to implement once I had all the structures.

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Halfling Rangers and Gnome SK's always felt right. I remember it feeling perfectly natural when that was introduced.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
When talking about a hybrid class, when a race already has the two base classes it always seems logical. You can have GNM WAR and CLR so GNM SHD is logical. You can have HLF WAR and DRU, so HFL RNG is logical.

• 1Picard

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Paladins only worship good Gods, since Dark Elf Clerics can only worship Innoruuk it would not make sense.