EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Damn that would even put a dent in Mippo’s Coheed and Cambria royalties

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They dont want anyone to attend. That price is a fuck off price.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
They dont want anyone to attend. That price is a fuck off price.
Yeah, absolutely.

They probably just wanted it to seem extravagant and awesome to drive up etickets or whatever, but they're banking on very very few buying the $1500 ticket because they've got nothing planned. It's like a fiscal dare.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, absolutely.

They probably just wanted it to seem extravagant and awesome to drive up etickets or whatever, but they're banking on very very few buying the $1500 ticket because they've got nothing planned. It's like a fiscal dare.
do it jewish GIF

I’ll watch your twitch for your reactions.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They probably just want to make it so expensive that the average person can't show up and ask them why they continually make stupid fucking decissions.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Is the current eq tlp worth playing? I really want to play eq these days and have no idea where to play.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Is the current eq tlp worth playing? I really want to play eq these days and have no idea where to play.
Current? Fuck no. Mischief? Absofuckinglutely. 2-3 years in, well past POP, and still lively 24/7. Free trade makes playing catch up trivial.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone have a spare Diamond-tipped War Javelin they don't need anymore? Rarely see one ever on the AH, and seems like a fun thing to use to twink out a Bers.