EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My dreams of total brokenness have not come true. Did Taskmaster Abyott, Chamberlain Krystoff, and Senischal Aldikar (twice) and first two only dropped their loot. Second Senischal did drop Chamberlain loot so it's at least randomized, but probably the low tier. And if shit like the CS dragon is on the Yelinak tier, that probably means the low tier really blows.
Getting Gharns and Abashi from non MoTM mobs in Growth is pretty nice :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
AoW dropping no loot FTW but trash motm drakes in ToV dropping Doze loot so fair game I guess.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, have had a few quest gem only monsters, and some real awesome stuff off dumb shit. Nature of the beast on this ruleset.

Sterling

El Presidente
with loot being what it is, if someone wants to sell me an essence of nature for ~ 5 kroners, hit me up!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, after I made my post, I went and boxed PoG. It was... amazing.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, after I my post, I went and boxed PoG. It was... amazing.
Was that you we saw earlier in POG OW? lol Someone boxed POG instance/OW earlier and was bank rolling out Vulak loot in trade chat. The dumbest f'n shit Ive seen today.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Was that you we saw earlier in POG OW? lol Someone boxed POG instance/OW earlier and was bank rolling out Vulak loot. The dumbest f'n shit Ive seen today.
Nah, I was in a DZ. I try my best to stay away from open world shenanigans especially on a launch day.

I went from 416 AC unbuffed to 501 unbuffed on my paladin tonight :)

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nah, I was in a DZ. I try my best to stay away from open world shenanigans especially on a launch day.

I went from 416 AC unbuffed to 501 unbuffed on my paladin tonight :)
What is your name? Maybe we should do a forum alt shenanigans night after all the raids. Also I thought you were quitting 😂?

south park stan GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Looking to buy the good boy mount (Adoptable Mischievous Mottled Mutt).

Just got one.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody know if they randomized armor drops?

Or does Kael still drop corroded, west wing still drops ancient, and HoT still drops unadorned?

What about the Hate and PoG dropped armors?

• 1Repost

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I think we were seeing some unadorned drops in PoG on Wednesday, but I haven't been back since then so I don't know if that is still the case. This was in addition to the normal PoG armor drops.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Some folks farmed WToV yesterday and did get a bunch of ancient armor drops.

We killed AoW last night and got three gems.

I spawned and killed the dire wolf stalker twice this morning for the map piece he's supposed to always drop, and got nothing but spider silk.

You have to laugh. I guess.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1629502519709.png

The warders committed suicide when they heard the stampede of people on the way to get their broken loot.

By that I mean it appears that the top guilds got sniped on Sleeper awakening by an OGC splinter cell with funny names. Funny part was that at first glance everyone thought it was the other guild doing it.

They've told me that the rampant rumors of them spending 900 krono buying sleeper keys are not true, BTW

• 1Like