EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man choosing Iksar for SK and SHM was silly. Makes gearing hard lol.

Someone sell me some Greenmist shit YO.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Found a nice levelling guild tonight. Really enjoying this game, the server rules are amazing. Hats off.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Found a nice levelling guild tonight. Really enjoying this game, the server rules are amazing. Hats off.
I had an absolute blast in the 15-30 range in classic. Every time I turned around, there was something unexpected happening. Something else that I think is pretty cool is that you get to see so much loot that you (me in this case) have never seen before. Even in raiding, I'm constantly like... Where the fk is that from? Cause I only ever paid attention to things like Vulak. Not that Im going to use any of it, but seeing it for once is pretty cool. You still end up pretty decked if you stick to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1629747192394.png

SorrowsEnd SorrowsEnd lul, nice

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Man choosing Iksar for SK and SHM was silly. Makes gearing hard lol.

Someone sell me some Greenmist shit YO.
That problem fixes itself pretty fast. In kunark they were just set on keeping iksar out of plate, but they changed their minds quickly.

• 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Thanks!

I don't regret the krono spent putting it together. Halfling crew amuses me greatly.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So I legit didnt do Velious at all. That whole expansion I was in Paw killing Val for like .0001 a kill.

Dragons, Giants, Dorf, who do you side with?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So I legit didnt do Velious at all. That whole expansion I was in Paw killing Val for like .0001 a kill.

You kill them all if you're going to raid. Dwarf is starting armor. Giants are high AC armor. Dragons are good all around armor.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You kill them all if you're going to raid. Dwarf is starting armor. Giants are high AC armor. Dragons are good all around armor.
Ya. Theres no salvaging any rep on my Warrior for Velious. F'n everyone hates me. Even my home city hates me now. Im actually excited to see what drops in this weeks OW and DZ's to make all my tears go away. Six BIS pieces down, several more to go!

* Quested armor looks so good though, wish all high end pieces had that look instead of the quested bs.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ya. Theres no salvaging any rep on my Warrior for Velious. F'n everyone hates me. Even my home city hates me now. Im actually excited to see what drops in this weeks OW and DZ's to make all my tears go away. Six BIS pieces down, several more to go!

* Quested armor looks so good though, wish all high end pieces had that look instead of the quested bs.
Lol how bad is it being a wood elf faction wise right now?

Asking for superior race Dark elf friend.

• 1Worf