EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
These fucking idiots, making a server possibly worth playing.

I thought I was almost out, then they John Wicked me back in. Fuck.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
The randomizer seems like a killer for batphoning guilds. Why batphone for extra loot when you can just split the lower tier raids a ton.
Might make the server great for server launch races.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
The randomizer seems like a killer for batphoning guilds. Why batphone for extra loot when you can just split the lower tier raids a ton.
Who's going to race though? If Bishi and those guys stay on Aradune, and the TL/AoS dudes stay on Riz, Zaide talking about being casual. Maybe it's Mabbu's time to shine.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having to batphone Phinny every 8 hours sounds miserable.

And having to keep track of the loot in guild is even worse, unless you allow selling it, but then that's a problem in iteself.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm already makin a grocery list for 2 months of supplies

11850385-1920-4A3F-9F4E-151986066914.jpeg
CZvwgsa.jpg
X80s9nh.jpeg

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tyens chance to bring back fish bait for the big win

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider

Don't even need large raid forces, if a much easier raid target like Vindi can drop the same loot as AoW etc why bother with him when you can split down or just have a smaller raid force to do Vindi statue, idol, KT just as one example, this opens up a lot more options for raid guilds.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Curious how they’re going to handle ToV since it’s faction driven?

I like the idea of having some degree of free farming and having additional chances from a comparable camp. I’m really curious to see how the tiers work. Stuff like Yaks, GEBs, etc. dropping in other places are going to shake up things right off the bat which will make classic more fun.

Wonder how epic drops will work? You have Ranger and Rogues use some standard drops that aren’t these unique quest-only drops so that could also be interesting.

I’ll give them props too for shaking things up a bit. I may see if I can run some of the casual folks just to see how this actually works.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Who's going to race though? If Bishi and those guys stay on Aradune, and the TL/AoS dudes stay on Riz, Zaide talking about being casual. Maybe it's Mabbu's time to shine.
You don't need to be a Batphone guild to race. Instead of Doing VT at 2 in the morning for loot you can now just level alts and do a second AoC raid on another day of the week. So potentially new challengers may appear. I know i would never do a Phinny style batphone guild again. But i would love to be part of a guild that races on server launches and does more chill daily raids.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What's the XP rate like on Mangler? Sounds interesting, but not sure if I want to play this at dogshit exp rates.

• 1Solidarity

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
What's the XP rate like on Mangler? Sounds interesting, but not sure if I want to play this at dogshit exp rates.
Mangler is one of the fastest XP tlps they have ever done, it is only slower than selos but selos had much faster unlocks

1-50 on mangler was a breeze, 50-60 is a little slower but not awful, it will also line up with July 4th holiday xp bonus so if you are a bit slower leveler that will help a lot in Kunark.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mangler is one of the fastest XP tlps they have ever done, it is only slower than selos but selos had much faster unlocks

1-50 on mangler was a breeze, 50-60 is a little slower but not awful, it will also line up with July 4th holiday xp bonus so if you are a bit slower leveler that will help a lot in Kunark.

Memorial Day also right at launch.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Didn't see it mentioned in the server notes, but is this going to be a TrueBox server? Or can I go for maximum autismo and 72 box?

Greyman

Trakanon Raider

TBF like him or hate him his guilds mostly ruled Coirnav and Mangler with lack of real competition.