EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Real talk anyone cool down for a #methphone? Think of leading some expansion back raids with low number like i used too on Phinny. Difference is this time instead of organizing in guild i'm gonna do invite only so i can keep the crybabies out.
Ok, weird dude.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
PathofDiablo has a really amazing website for trading. Should check it out for ideas.

Would be amazing if you could just Magelo sync style upload all your items or it had tool people could search for FT items ect.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
PathofDiablo has a really amazing website for trading. Should check it out for ideas.

Would be amazing if you could just Magelo sync style upload all your items or it had tool people could search for FT items ect.
Fuck, go nuts. Make it cross-platform and cross-game. Let me trade some shitty item in WoW for some GEB in EQ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Baulkin

Lord Nagafen Raider
*Copied from Mischief Discord*

Dumion

Hello Everyone! The auction site (araduneauctions.net) has relaunched for Mischief / Thornblade. You can access the site here : TLP Auctions and the discord here: Join the TLP Auctions Discord Server!

Get completely free access to a live feed of the auction chat in game, for both servers, search for specific items, players and more. There is also an API so that if you are a developer you can use the data to create your own bots / tools. Any questions feel free to reach out!

*This is not the same thing as Atabishi's thing. This is a price tracker, his is a market. Nice to see a bunch of development on this type of stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
*Copied from Mischief Discord*

Dumion

Hello Everyone! The auction site (araduneauctions.net) has relaunched for Mischief / Thornblade. You can access the site here : TLP Auctions and the discord here: Join the TLP Auctions Discord Server!

Get completely free access to a live feed of the auction chat in game, for both servers, search for specific items, players and more. There is also an API so that if you are a developer you can use the data to create your own bots / tools. Any questions feel free to reach out!

*This is not the same thing as Atabishi's thing. This is a price tracker, his is a market. Nice to see a bunch of development on this type of stuff.

To clarify, this is not my thing. Kubat is the developer and owner of all skynet stuff and his Mischief Market.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In the spirit of random everyone should go random race class. One reroll

Random class then random race. One veto for each - race veto must be chosen before class is rolled. One reroll but you cannot reverse.

This seems like an excellent zaide guild idea for the future.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Random class then random race. One veto for each - race veto must be chosen before class is rolled. One reroll but you cannot reverse.

Would be kind of fun. Take the roster, then night before just random roll a dice for class then race for entire roster on down. Poor people who get rogues.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm leaning towards rogue
XSEVEF2.jpg

The random thing, I think they would need to open up the restrictions a bit for that to get fun. Dwarf monks!

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist

We had a lot of guys who were doing SSF characters that would roll dice to race/class just like this. It seemed cool.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, you could add having to roll with new models vs old, but at some point it just becomes inhumane.