EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Made it to 18 on my shaman on Mischief over the weekend. Name is Gkar. Mostly just pugging and being a casual. The pug life is rough some times.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wasn't able to play much yesterday, but I got Snatty to 17 and FD up to 55ish on Saturday's grind. Tons of fun watching people try Befallen for the first time in 2021. :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
Rolled a cleric on Mischief named Tooken. Got 30 over the weekend. Reach out if you need some heals!!

sukik

Befallen is a shit show compared to how easy unrest yard is.
When does unrest yard start to suck for xp? I always seem to go past what I think are the prime levels for unrest sitting in oasis.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Befallen basement is really good xp in the mid-high teens for sure.

Befallen is great until some npc fears noob x1 and he runs through a locked door. Befallen and mistmoore are two zones I remember in particular as having lots of "FUN!" built into them.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Befallen sounds awful with the way key drops are working lol

also what are carmine and cryosilk robes going for atm?

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
yeah same here, weird but I guess it is his "rare"?

The hammer drops off one of the Mermaid named too.

There is definitely some "rare mobs" that aren't Randomized. Spent some time in CT and i can confirm Tae Ew Templar and Diviner aren't part of the random loot. Thought it might be because of Rubicite but A Stone Golem was so IDK. So it's likely the the Mermaid is part of the randomized loot and the shark isn't.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I want to make a human ranger, but Qeynos origin seems godawful until PoP. Any perks im not thinking about or should I cuck out and go Elf like everyone else?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I want to make a human ranger, but Qeynos origin seems godawful until PoP. Any perks im not thinking about or should I cuck out and go Elf like everyone else?
BB is a solid leveling spot until you get high enough for Unrest. Qeynos isn't a bad spot at all. Could even move into SK after BB if you didn't want to make the trek, but there should likely be plenty of ports available by this point.

• 1Like

hory

Anyone on Thornblade ? Friend and I are approaching 50 and want to join a guild, however, I'm to old for drama and 3AM kills.

Needless

Toe Sucker
man i love this server, just seeing shit drop i've never seen in 20+ years of playing this game is very cool
makes me look items up, see where they're from and realize i havent touched a lot of this game at all lol

also again wtb cryosilk or carmine robe when people start getting extras 2:^)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
man i love this server, just seeing shit drop i've never seen in 20+ years of playing this game is very cool
makes me look items up, see where they're from and realize i havent touched a lot of this game at all lol

also again wtb cryosilk or carmine robe when people start getting extras 2:^)
What kind of items do you mean?

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
You'll have Surefall Glade as a Origin. SFG is a secret OP origin because there is always 10 druids just hanging out 10 feet from your Origin. It ends up being a shitty Origin come PoP because you have to run all the way to Qeynos, but the Ranger Trak BP is a clicky port to Lfay.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
When does unrest yard start to suck for xp? I always seem to go past what I think are the prime levels for unrest sitting in oasis.
The yard is good from 9-15. Then MR 15-20, then FP 20-26 then basement to 30ish. You could push basement to like 35 if you really wanted to, I wouldn't go sit LFG in unrest at 30 but I wouldn't leave a basement group to go lfg in guk at 30 either.

If you are a new player oasis kinda sucks because you get zero cash where unrest has some good cash and by the time you are doing FP you are getting multiple named with good drops.

I just don't like befallen for pugs because the odds of a wipe are sky high where as unrest is pretty safe, the biggest danger is ghoul root which is a joke compared to some of the casters you see in befallen. It is also almost impossible to replace people in befallen.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
You'll have Surefall Glade as a Origin. SFG is a secret OP origin because there is always 10 druids just hanging out 10 feet from your Origin. It ends up being a shitty Origin come PoP because you have to run all the way to Qeynos, but the Ranger Trak BP is a clicky port to Lfay.
gfay is one of the best origins you can have, luclin port right in the zone, pok book is literally 2 feet away and no annoying city hallways to run through to find it, just jump off a tree. And there are just as many or more druids sitting 2 feet away in gfay. You are central to the high pop zones for leveling too, unrest is nearby and with translocators instead of boats you can run from gfay to solb or guk in about 10 minutes.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah but then you have to be a dirty elf.

All joking aside though, that plus Wood Elf mithril arrows being easy mode to 300 fletching is a good reason to roll a wood elf ranger.