EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

hEKK

Lord Nagafen Raider
This forum has been a bit too nice the last 24-48 hours.

I love a good dps race and have been around long enough to not get emotional about them anymore, but Epic NPC's intended to be loot locked? No. Check out this piece of trash sitting at the bottom of LOIO trying to snipe people's Xenos. He got a couple of smaller guilds already apparently.

If you need help with Xeno and he is in zone, shoot me a message in game or here and i'll come kill it for you for free so he doesn't.

I'm also opening up Zapan's Bounty Program with Muerder as the first target. For every toon of his you kill, i'm offering 1kr. Screenshots required and posted here. This will run to the end of Velious.

View attachment 362639
Still getting upset at boxers?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
the loot isnt based on how far away the named level is from another. it's sectioned off into chunks. level 51 to 55 is 1 chunk. 56 to 60 is another. I assume it goes like that all the way down. so a 35 would be 31 to 35 and 36 to 40.
Yeah, this is what I've noticed as well. Everything seems broken up into 5 level chunks. 1-5 is one chunk, 6-10 is another and so on all the way up to 60. Level 56 named have different loot pools than level 55 named. It's why shit like Brogg is frustrating to farm because he has a fuckload of HP (level 55), but drops the same shit as Caller of Sathir (level 52).

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Royals are not timed duration spawns. They have placeholders. I've gone hours without them, I've had multiple back to back.

I think the only way the Willsapper won't be dropping a lot is if they put in some special rules. It would really be against the spirit of the server if they did that to Willsapper, imo.

They are 100% timed spawns of 2 hours + zone population delay with a very small variance of maybe 15mins. Since I was able to clear all the mobs and both royals before library repop and King/Queen were never a full spawn off from each other. At least they were on Rizlona. I spent literal days down there while camping for SWC drops from the Grand Historian just inside the library. I'd kill the Royals every time they spawned and then never killed those rooms between spawns.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They are 100% timed spawns of 2 hours + zone population delay with a very small variance of maybe 15mins. Since I was able to clear all the mobs and both royals before library repop and King/Queen were never a full spawn off from each other. At least they were on Rizlona. I spent literal days down there while camping for SWC drops from the Grand Historian just inside the library. I'd kill the Royals every time they spawned and then never killed those rooms between spawns.
The quote was:

If I am not mistaken, solb royals are a timed duration spawn, not a named...right?

Not talking about Chardok.

Edit: Reading his posts again, it seems he was maybe talking about King Tranix/Warlord Skarlon/Magus Rokyl since he references RCC. Those are timed spawns. However, I've genuinely never heard anyone refer to them as royals (it's not like anyone would ever stay there and camp them). Royals has always been the king/priest/champion/noble camp for me. So, confusing on many fronts.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Anyone get a raw spirit wracked cord drop?

I have not personally in something like 200ish level appropriate named i've killed.

I can confirm it does in fact drop, had the first Regal Band on the server and ONE person was selling a cord the day before made the first 5 or so via quest. The dude lied to me and said he did the quest... but other people have told me they've seen it off Grand Herb. If it's 1% drop rate normally the drop rate on this server should be less then 1-1050ish 56+ named.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Me / Frank / Reese got an SWC to drop while leveling boxes in Kennels, dropped off the Kennelmaster. Frank ninja looted it. :confused:

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
Anyone get a raw spirit wracked cord drop?

I've looted 3, off two different mobs. Kennelmaster, and just now, Security Advisor. I've seen a ton of tanned iksar hide leggings, chokidai vocal chords, and cloak of imperceptions off a bunch of other similar mobs, as I'm sure all of you have also seen.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
The quote was:

Not talking about Chardok.

Edit: Reading his posts again, it seems he was maybe talking about King Tranix/Warlord Skarlon/Magus Rokyl since he references RCC. Those are timed spawns. However, I've genuinely never heard anyone refer to them as royals (it's not like anyone would ever stay there and camp them). Royals has always been the king/priest/champion/noble camp for me. So, confusing on many fronts.

Guilty. That's what I get for trying to sound like one of the cool kids. I never really camped in solb much, except at efreeti.

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
the loot isnt based on how far away the named level is from another. it's sectioned off into chunks. level 51 to 55 is 1 chunk. 56 to 60 is another. I assume it goes like that all the way down. so a 35 would be 31 to 35 and 36 to 40.

I've looted several (correction 2, after checking my logs) fungi tunics off Observer Aq'touz (52) and one off Captain Di'ouz (53) so I don't think it's in chunks.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
level 56 kennel mobs drop emp loot. I never saw fungi tunic from 3 days clearing abc. I saw 7 hiero cloaks at abc. 0 fungi tunic. not sure why your 2 examples dropped tunic. I have killed a shit ton of kennels and ABC and never saw a tunic off a mob under 56 and never saw a hiero cloak off a mob level 56+

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
unless they added something weird with sharing loot across the zone. but then we would probably have heard freeti boots dropping off the kobolds in solb or something. or the gap is increased if it's mobs in the same zone. not sure. that seems pretty weird.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Saw this tonight on Mischief:

1626511561799.png

If you /list general though it only shows 389. I wonder if that's why sometimes you'd get some super high numbers, like that 3999 Mischief count, Elderan Elderan .

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
before the craze in kaesora i was doing library for selling ground spawns and killing the named that always spawns every cycle (hes tagged rare) - it's a weird cycle. he can spawn as 3 things a PHer or 2 other "rare" creatues - 1 for ench epic, 1 for a necro quest (dont touch the spawn and he depops every 30s into another 1 of the 3.) they were both lvl 34 and NEVER dropped anything from a mob above 34. (i was hunting a cos)... must have killed every spawn for 8 hours for 3 days while i worked. not once did it drop an item from something higher than 34.

i thought it was +/- 3 (what i saw in classic) but seems different for kunark, seems like +/- 4... additionally some spawns dont drop higher. idk you could call it RNG but it was like 100 kills. it was dropping random loot but nothing over lvl 34.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider

a goblin bodyguard​

Level: 36

lvl 31-35
lvl 36-40

So, you'd want to find lvl 36-40 stuff for circlet of shadow.

• 1Like

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
ohh i understand what you're saying... its not like a +/- anything its in certain groups. makes sense cause i killed a 36 in kaesora and it wasnt dropping any of the shit i was getting off the 34.