EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
before the craze in kaesora i was doing library for selling ground spawns and killing the named that always spawns every cycle (hes tagged rare) - it's a weird cycle. he can spawn as 3 things a PHer or 2 other "rare" creatues - 1 for ench epic, 1 for a necro quest (dont touch the spawn and he depops every 30s into another 1 of the 3.) they were both lvl 34 and NEVER dropped anything from a mob above 34. (i was hunting a cos)... must have killed every spawn for 8 hours for 3 days while i worked. not once did it drop an item from something higher than 34.

i thought it was +/- 3 (what i saw in classic) but seems different for kunark, seems like +/- 4... additionally some spawns dont drop higher. idk you could call it RNG but it was like 100 kills. it was dropping random loot but nothing over lvl 34.
From what i see it's -5 lvls, so if you are 20, you can get everything 15-20. But i never see a rare drop it's own loot.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just keep telling yourself you can stop whenever you want.

(You can't)
I know it's the video game equivalent of 'reliving the good old days', but I don't care. Pure nostalgia everytime I do it.

eq.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know it's the video game equivalent of 'reliving the good old days', but I don't care. Pure nostalgia everytime I do it.

View attachment 362758
Lol looking good finally.

When sukik sukik ran up to Rajaah Rajaah and myself I said “bro sorry man you’re too low.” He looked like he literally just walked out of Grobb. I thought he was like lvl 2. He says “I’m lvl 18” and I laughed at him until he got out of his Walmart Jordache’s and into his Air GEBs.

#bringbackbullys

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How are warriors as passive DPS? I thought I'd roll SK/Bst/Rng, but I'm thinking I'll do SK/Shm/Ber (ogre squad!). I'll need a 3rd to fill that Ber spot until then. I know monk or rogue are obviously the better options for the slot, but just to stick with the Ogre theme, do warriors just always sit around kinda "meh" in the DPS department? I thought about SK/Shm/Bst as well, swapping the BST out for BER, but overlap with shaman seems like a wasted slot.

I have almost as much fun theorycrafting race/class combos as I do playing the actual game, lulz.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
How are warriors as passive DPS? I thought I'd roll SK/Bst/Rng, but I'm thinking I'll do SK/Shm/Ber (ogre squad!). I'll need a 3rd to fill that Ber spot until then. I know monk or rogue are obviously the better options for the slot, but just to stick with the Ogre theme, do warriors just always sit around kinda "meh" in the DPS department? I thought about SK/Shm/Bst as well, swapping the BST out for BER, but overlap with shaman seems like a wasted slot.

I have almost as much fun theorycrafting race/class combos as I do playing the actual game, lulz.
Warriors are always decent dps. Not monks, but they can place in top 10 dps in raids if geared properly and using proper cooldowns.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Warrior passive dps isn't amazing at the moment but they are basically the best auto attack DPS in the game level 70+, and get stronger at that over time. Even at 115 they lack a lot of dps cooldowns and active use dps abilities which is why their burn DPS is usually weak, but with the right group they can actually parse in raids on live.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Warrior passive dps isn't amazing at the moment but they are basically the best auto attack DPS in the game level 70+, and get stronger at that over time. Even at 115 they lack a lot of dps cooldowns and active use dps abilities which is why their burn DPS is usually weak, but with the right group they can actually parse in raids on live.
Aren't warriors always the best auto attack DPS? They're never bad, just severely lacking in terms of utility and abilities.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ran into muerder while bumming around ECView attachment 362771
I gave all the leadership the screenshots. He's only been in the guild since late Thursday, looks like. If it becomes a habitual thing I'm sure they'll address it.

We only raid two days a week and rarely outside of a dz. I'm pretty content in this Elf Sim and our no drama.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I've looted several (correction 2, after checking my logs) fungi tunics off Observer Aq'touz (52) and one off Captain Di'ouz (53) so I don't think it's in chunks.

It's 1-10. Then 5 level chunks afterwards. Magelo added a new tab and is recording drops for RLS(Random Loot Server)

Fungus Covered Scale Tunic - Armor - Items - Database - EQ - Magelo

Then it's "considerable effort" randomized.
Then it's "an Army" randomized.

Only real exceptions have been Phinny and Sky which are both primarily quests items.

Edit: guess Chottal also an exception because they didn't wanna to be on his own loot table.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ran into muerder while bumming around ECView attachment 362771
I love it. If you were in monk chat last night you got a real treat.

[Sat Jul 17 00:00:48 2021] Wonadlenie tells Monk:5, 'So what i hear is that Zapan has had a monopoly over Xeno, and someone did something about it...'
[Sat Jul 17 00:01:50 2021] Junk tells Monk:5, 'a level 1 monk fresh to shit talk, interesting'
[Sat Jul 17 00:02:28 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'I've literally helped probably 15 monks get their epics in the last 3 days for free'
[Sat Jul 17 00:02:32 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'Try again'
[Sat Jul 17 00:03:11 2021] Redlili tells Monk:5, 'zapan ill keep you in mind when i get thta far'
[Sat Jul 17 00:03:13 2021] Wonadlenie tells Monk:5, 'and charge 25 to 35 kr for everyone else...yep i get it...'
[Sat Jul 17 00:03:39 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'I charge 25kr for the full epic for the people that don't want to do the work. But if people put in the effort and need help, i'm there for them'
[Sat Jul 17 00:03:47 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'Try again'
[Sat Jul 17 00:04:44 2021] Muerder tells Monk:5, 'WTS Demon Fangs MQ 6kr'
[Sat Jul 17 00:05:37 2021] Wonadlenie tells Monk:5, 'You charge 10kr for fangs, while he charges 6...'
[Sat Jul 17 00:06:12 2021] Wonadlenie tells Monk:5, 'If he out DPs you, it isnt KSing'
[Sat Jul 17 00:07:23 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'How am I monopolizing Xeno? If I show up and a group is there, I help them and take the next one'
[Sat Jul 17 00:07:49 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'The fact that you're talking to yourself with your two toons is laughable'
[Sat Jul 17 00:10:18 2021] Wonadlenie tells Monk:5, 'Whatever you say Andrew. Keep whining like the baby you are...'
[Sat Jul 17 00:12:12 2021] Junk tells Monk:5, 'did someone just doxx someone and call them a baby in a 20 yearold game?'
[Sat Jul 17 00:12:49 2021] Zorathin tells Monk:5, 'lol imaging doxxing as a flex'
[Sat Jul 17 00:23:22 2021] Farandila tells Monk:5, 'Sorry, by dropping your real name I would have figured it wasnt him that was talking, so I guess that makes you not only a whiny baby, but your stupid as well'
[Sat Jul 17 00:27:21 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'You think you are anon when you zone in as a level 1, but you have to zone first before you're anon'
[Sat Jul 17 00:27:30 2021] You tell Monk:5, 'Just a tip Muerder'

Tell me Muerder, Wonadlenie (level 1) and Farandila (level 1) are the same person, without telling me they're the same person.

1626552473262.png

1626552492898.png

1626552498207.png

1626552588606.png

Attachments

• 1626552483295.png
    1626552483295.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 46

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why don't you kill his toons?
I'm not going to follow someone around and train them. But i'll happily pay people to do it if you're a piece of shit that steals triggered epic mobs, mistakenly not loot locked by the devs from fresh 60's who don't have the resources others do.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Quit being a bitch and tank on your Troll Bst like a real man.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Quit being a bitch and tank on your Troll Bst like a real man.
Fucking disgusting. Why would I roll the race that got cucked by a bunch of frogs? The only thing gayer than trolls are High Elves.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user