EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Needless

Toe Sucker
sooo offline trader some krono at 100k and see what happens? 2:^)

actual question though, how much of the bard epic can you just outright buy/trade for on here?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
sooo offline trader some krono at 100k and see what happens? 2:^)

actual question though, how much of the bard epic can you just outright buy/trade for on here?
And not only the whole thing, but there seems to be one auctioned every day.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
175 krono for sale now in the bazaar, cheapest is 80k and they are still being bought out. Daybreak sleepin on the job.
Well, this was all from the plat in June-July and it never really got removed, apparently. The "culprits" only saw temp bans anyways.

Needless

Toe Sucker
And not only the whole thing, but there seems to be one auctioned every day.

Yeah i saw some dude selling a full one for either 10kr or 18? i cant remember now lol but it was a lot. Was mostly curious if you could just like bypass the guts part via buying the part(s) since the rest is easy and finish it yourself kind of thing

Either way, good to know

Sterling

El Presidente
You can bypass almost any particular part of the bard epic. some parts have level requirements and other's don't. so that's something to be aware of if your character isn't level 50+

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The idea of paying 10+kr for an epic when we're about a month out from PoP is just wild to me.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Prices are now up to 95k in bazaar with multiple people auctioning WTB krono at 87k+. Listing krono at 100k may be shooting yourself in the foot, may be better off listing at 150k.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Prices are now up to 95k in bazaar with multiple people auctioning WTB krono at 87k+. Listing krono at 100k may be shooting yourself in the foot, may be better off listing at 150k.
Agreed. I'm going to throw a couple up tonight for 150k.

EDIT: Krono now up around 110k. Nevermind on the 150k. DIAMOND HANDS BOIZ!!

Last edited:

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Go for 500k, you will have them sold by the end of the weekend lol. It's a joke that daybreak has still done absolutely nothing.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
None of them are economists. They wouldn't know where to start.
Based on the interviews that Shawn Lord has been giving over the last year+, transactions should all exist somewhere in the logs. It would've been extremely easy to see the dupers buying millions of plat worth of vendor gems if they had bothered to look - I don't think they did. By now it's probably way too late and the economy is fucked, lol.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You got to love the people on the official forums that always deny deny deny when a dupe is found on a server. Some of the people over there saying there was no dupe and insulting the normies that say there was are the same people on here that KNOW there was a dupe. It's really pathetic. So much hypocrisy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You got to love the people on the official forums that always deny deny deny when a dupe is found on a server.
Usually because they are either directly benefiting from said dupe or were involved in some way. The rest of them are just trolling.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
You got to love the people on the official forums that always deny deny deny when a dupe is found on a server. Some of the people over there saying there was no dupe and insulting the normies that say there was are the same people on here that KNOW there was a dupe. It's really pathetic. So much hypocrisy.
Tried to pass on exactly what has been posted in this thread to guildies this morning, and was flat out told I was wrong. People are in complete denial that this is happening. It's just "supply and demand". Yeah, keep on believing that as the price of everything skyrockets.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tried to pass on exactly what has been posted in this thread to guildies this morning, and was flat out told I was wrong. People are in complete denial that this is happening. It's just "supply and demand". Yeah, keep on believing that as the price of everything skyrockets.
Krono is roughly 10x the price it has been on any other TLP at SoL with almost HALF the amount of time available for plat farming compared to other TLPs. Totally normal, supply and demand!

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if DPG intentionally didn't remove the plat so people move on to the next TLP due to a totally fucked economy. I think the turnover on Mischief would've been really low in comparison to most TLPs once we get past PoP. I honestly think I see more people in/around the Bazaar and Nexus than I did on Selo's and it launched at Luclin.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Keep in mind, this exploit/dupe was not just on Mischief. They are buying out all the krono on Aradune, Mangler and Thornblade as well.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind, this exploit/dupe was not just on Mischief. They are buying out all the krono on Aradune, Mangler and Thornblade as well.
If they gave a shit, which we all know they don't, they could fairly easily see what accounts grew massive krono counts recently.

It's interesting to me that a company that has shown that their number one money making product (by far) doesn't seem to care about the longevity of said product. Doesn't anyone else find the odd? Their financial reports have proven that EverQuest is by far their top money maker, yet they continue to treat the game like a bedroom operation that they couldn't care less about. It truly does not make sense.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If they gave a shit, which we all know they don't, they could fairly easily see what accounts grew massive krono counts recently.

It's interesting to me that a company that has shown that their number one money making product (by far) doesn't seem to care about the longevity of said product. Doesn't anyone else find the odd? Their financial reports have proven that EverQuest is by far their top money maker, yet they continue to treat the game like a bedroom operation that they couldn't care less about. It truly does not make sense.
I think they do give a shit, but I think their team is just small as hell. Which, is part of how they are able to maintain such profitability. Plus, I can't imagine they have many candidates clamoring to come work on a 22 year old game. So, I'm betting they pay the few team members they do have pretty well, for retention purposes.

With them likely racing to finish up prep for EQ and EQ2 expansions coming, I doubt this is very high on their list of "priorities". "An economy on a TLP is being ruined? Darn, I guess we'll just have to launch another one in 5 months since we don't have time to deal with that right now" is probably how they view it.