EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You got to love the people on the official forums that always deny deny deny when a dupe is found on a server. Some of the people over there saying there was no dupe and insulting the normies that say there was are the same people on here that KNOW there was a dupe. It's really pathetic. So much hypocrisy.
I have no investment in this game but do read this thread, because EQ drama is best drama. I did find it funny that no one would say what the dupe was, just that it existed and they knew how to do it... so you gotta assume they were just here to brag about it and benefit from it.

I can't be bothered to remember if they are now the same people claiming the economy is ruined but YOLO.

Needless

Toe Sucker
1635459403510.png

Lol is this the flipper? put one up to see if it would sell when it was at 74 before i went to bed

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Krono prices well over 114k, and prices are starting to massively inflate to match. Glad I picked up up a heartwood for my SK for super cheap lastnight. They're all gone from the market right now. I'm not selling anything until it settles or folks get banned

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Krono prices well over 114k, and prices are starting to massively inflate to match. Glad I picked up up a heartwood for my SK for super cheap lastnight. They're all gone from the market right now. I'm not selling anything until it settles or folks get banned
I'm so fucking pissed I didn't snag a Heartwood shortly after Luclin launch when I saw it for 29k. Figured, "eh, it'll probably keep dropping once enough BBBs enter the market...".

dipshit-where-were-you.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
nah, that's probably a normal player panic buying before they hit 150k
makes sense lol

all the shit that was around 100k is pretty much gone now though, figured id see if a SoD was still 90k but they're all gone now, gnome masks are all at 500k
this is some crackhead shit

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
It’s probably daybreak themselves cleaning out kronos from the Market to move more krono sales. They delete them boys after they buy them. It’s like quantitative easing and they are the fed.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sucks for those who kept their wealth in platinum to bid with GDKP. You've effectively lost 1/2 your wealth since velious if you werent hoarding krono like they were shares of berkshire.

I am with Cukernaut though, the idea some random duper is effectively draining the entire games krono with duped platinum and NOT getting banned is just too far of a stretch, it's an inside job and if there was any way to prove it was daybreak, the nerd rage that would follow for basically destroying their best servers economy would be epic.

Smart but very risky.

Gonna be a whole different game next TLP if the neckbeards cant sell GEBS for 5 krono a piece.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, about an hour after the zone reset there was still a ton of high end loot up for sale (the 100k+ top raid gear). Almost all has been taken down now, I imagine to be marked up at a later time when/if the krono market balances.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
It’s probably daybreak themselves cleaning out kronos from the Market to move more krono sales. They delete them boys after they buy them. It’s like quantitative easing and they are the fed.

I was playing banker at the start of Luclin and having 25-50kr for sale and 25-50 KR worth of plat buying. All my buys were people selling small amounts of KR 1-5 with the rare occasion of 10 or so. I stopped flipping when i noticed 50% of the people buying were Rank "Sieger" in the guild "Heavy Questers"
Fatk.png

Attachments

• Fatk.png
    Fatk.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This should all be smoothed out by the time Mischief Two : Electric Boogaloo and the Quest For More Bags launches in March.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
I was playing banker at the start of Luclin and having 25-50kr for sale and 25-50 KR worth of plat buying. All my buys were people selling small amounts of KR 1-5 with the rare occasion of 10 or so. I stopped flipping when i noticed 50% of the people buying were Rank "Sieger" in the guild "Heavy Questers"
View attachment 379393
The only thing that doesn't really add up with it being Sieger is he always has 4-8M worth of high end items for sale on his trader Fatkronos. Others I have spoke to have also said many krono have been sold to Fatkronos, but the sale of so many high end items would make no sense if part of this were a plat dupe.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The only thing that doesn't really add up with it being Sieger is he always has 4-8M worth of high end items for sale on his trader Fatkronos. Others I have spoke to have also said many krono have been sold to Fatkronos, but the sale of so many high end items would make no sense if part of this were a plat dupe.
MV5BZGI4YzEzZTItNWZmZS00NDlkLWIwNjItMzM1ZjllMzExMThkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg

img_2905.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Money laundering 101.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah you are right, the more I think of it the more it makes sense. When people wonder why 25+ krono get bought by 1 guy all at once, they see he is selling a bunch of top end raid loot (it is to note they are all very overpriced and will unlikely ever be sold) and come to the conclusion "oh, this guy is just selling and buying krono for his guild". Eww yuck.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah you are right, the more I think of it the more it makes sense. When people wonder why 25+ krono get bought by 1 guy all at once, they see he is selling a bunch of top end raid loot (it is to note they are all very overpriced and will unlikely ever be sold) and come to the conclusion "oh, this guy is just selling and buying krono for his guild". Eww yuck.

I mean he's i've seen him running around with Frank and a macro quested army. They're definitely farming stuff too, so who knows small chance it's legit.

GiG payments, Cupie not know how to handle money on Thena, all the AEing going on in the deep 24/7 and a few other things are definitely contributing to the skyrocket prices. Hard to say what's going on for sure since i stopped playing banker. But i'm very skeptical.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
I mean he's i've seen him running around with Frank and a macro quested army. They're definitely farming stuff too, so who knows small chance it's legit.

GiG payments, Cupie not know how to handle money on Thena, all the AEing going on in the deep 24/7 and a few other things are definitely contributing to the skyrocket prices. Hard to say what's going on for sure since i stopped playing banker. But i'm very skeptical.
Well 4 weeks into Velious Frank has said his team had made 1600 krono. If he is part of Frank's team, who I know very efficiently take out raid targets and sell at maximum prices (I think they have 9-10 people and a raid force of 40+ with their boxes). One of the members has streamed it before, so if it's that crew - they are legit.