EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I mean he's i've seen him running around with Frank and a macro quested army. They're definitely farming stuff too, so who knows small chance it's legit.

GiG payments, Cupie not know how to handle money on Thena, all the AEing going on in the deep 24/7 and a few other things are definitely contributing to the skyrocket prices. Hard to say what's going on for sure since i stopped playing banker. But i'm very skeptical.
im doing just fine thanks :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
I mean he's i've seen him running around with Frank and a macro quested army. They're definitely farming stuff too, so who knows small chance it's legit.

GiG payments, Cupie not know how to handle money on Thena, all the AEing going on in the deep 24/7 and a few other things are definitely contributing to the skyrocket prices. Hard to say what's going on for sure since i stopped playing banker. But i'm very skeptical.
Does AEing the deep mobs actually have any impact on plat into the economy? Everything I have ever killed there has dropped absolutely nothing of any meaningful vendor value.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
People who think this is just "box" or plat farming are seriously delusional. This server has been up roughly half-2/3rds the time as other TLPs with the shortened expansion schedule, yet Krono are almost 10x as expensive as they were at this point in Luclin on other TLPs.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Oldencamp the Lost drops 500p each time you kill him. The spells stack and vendor well. It's probably like 5000+ plat an hour per pick. 7 Pick 24/7 would be like Quarter mil a day and 2 Mil a week maybe more.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Well 4 weeks into Velious Frank has said his team had made 1600 krono. If he is part of Frank's team, who I know very efficiently take out raid targets and sell at maximum prices (I think they have 9-10 people and a raid force of 40+ with their boxes). One of the members has streamed it before, so if it's that crew - they are legit.

Yea I haven't seem them automate like GME/Boomerang in SG.

but he definitely definitely needs to turn off the autoclickers before he kicks DZ in tov :)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oldencamp the Lost drops 500p each time you kill him. The spells stack and vendor well. It's probably like 5000+ plat an hour per pick. 7 Pick 24/7 would be like Quarter mil a day and 2 Mil a week maybe more.
Sure, but that's only 4ish mil. It isn't near enough. And again, those all existed on prior TLPs yet even Coirnav didn't see this cost on Krono until sometime around SoF.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1635474677152.png

Ya got me. EQ is da best game since SUPA Mario Bros 2.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1635475311212.png

That earring made me realize how much I'd like to play a Ranger. At least in the era of AAs, not sure about before that. The lightning swords are like my favorite-looking epics besides Monk. I'm a one serious char per server kind of guy but if I do another TLP from scratch I think I'm gonna try Ranger out.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I liked the ranger I played on mangler? Even before getting to the AA since they had good snap aggro and sow etc in the early parts of a new server

Anyone know if parallels still works to run EQ on a Mac? I want a cleric alt but can’t be fucked to only play a cleric so I figure I’ll box it but I only have my MacBook Pro other than my PC

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 379417
That earring made me realize how much I'd like to play a Ranger. At least in the era of AAs, not sure about before that. The lightning swords are like my favorite-looking epics besides Monk. I'm a one serious char per server kind of guy but if I do another TLP from scratch I think I'm gonna try Ranger out.
I’m playing one and loving it.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Sucks for those who kept their wealth in platinum to bid with GDKP. You've effectively lost 1/2 your wealth since velious if you werent hoarding krono like they were shares of berkshire.

I am with Cukernaut though, the idea some random duper is effectively draining the entire games krono with duped platinum and NOT getting banned is just too far of a stretch, it's an inside job and if there was any way to prove it was daybreak, the nerd rage that would follow for basically destroying their best servers economy would be epic.

Smart but very risky.

Gonna be a whole different game next TLP if the neckbeards cant sell GEBS for 5 krono a piece.
While I could care less about kronos personally, I actually want to play on the Mischief server through to Live. It will suck if a good portion of the server leaves because of this krono shit. Mischief is the best server ruleset they have ever made.

I liked the ranger I played on mangler? Even before getting to the AA since they had good snap aggro and sow etc in the early parts of a new server

Anyone know if parallels still works to run EQ on a Mac? I want a cleric alt but can’t be fucked to only play a cleric so I figure I’ll box it but I only have my MacBook Pro other than my PC
I dual boot Windows on my macbook, and it works for me. Haven't used the mac in a few months though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
While I could care less about kronos personally, I actually want to play on the Mischief server through to Live. It will suck if a good portion of the server leaves because of this krono shit. Mischief is the best server ruleset they have ever made.

I dual boot Windows on my macbook, and it works for me. Haven't used the mac in a few months though.
yeah i just installed parallels on my mac to test it and it works well, i shall be a gay boxer because why not. The question is do i drop my wiz and just go ench/clr or use the clr to get my wiz a group lol

edit: i lied this shit crashes constantly, fuck it no boxing lol

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
if any of you weiners have a pair of those akkirus cleric legs for sale hit me up ~
need a bracer as well

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Rangers are a very fun class to play. They're quite versatile which is nice. Pretty much one of the more robust melee classes. Can bow, melee, tank decently, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kronos are only like 80k on mischief, wheres all these buyers buying the krono market out?
Sold 5x for 125. Idk it's very random. Also sold random loot at way over offline trader asks.