EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There will never be a double quarm. Also sounds like there will not be double P4 corpses. The amount of good time loot should decrease, except for p4.

DickTrickle

Speaking of, does anybody know any good resources on "go here, do X, this is the "hub" of the xpac, these are the dungeons, etc." for GoD+? Allah's is great if you already know shit about fuck, but if you don't, the upcoming expansions seem like they are going to induce a very large feeling of "lost".
Try raspers realm, maybe.

Buddy of mine found one in Luclin that was dropping Vulak gear and could be done with 8 toons.

All kinds of dumb shit out there, events people never do with top tier loot etc

GoD with coming back for? Tempted to spool up a 4 zerkers + bard + cleric group for the Lulz
Everyone knew who could drop vulak loot. It wasn't much of a secret.

Zerkers are not that great in God, tbh. You'll get raped in GOD if you're using a zerker as your tank, especially if not bis. It is, however, a wonderful expansion.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Next TLPs in May, no ruleset yet 2:^)
  • New UI Engine
Oh, snap! Pretty excited about the potential for this. Also..

• Mercenary Rank Simplification - Simplify mercenaries down to the two ranks primarily in use and remove the quest line requirements for obtaining them.
Since this is also landing in May, it makes me think at least one of the new TLPs is going to be merc related in some way. SoD start, maybe? Or mercs in classic?!?

DickTrickle

You assume too much
Well, Ngreth basically confirmed no double Quarm.

1642626164695.png

But, yeah, I guess he's actually not the most reliable source.

As for no double P4, that has already been disproven, but that does seemingly contradict his stated goal of easier mobs not dropping double time loot (unless he would consider Saryrn not easy... even though she is).

1642626328557.png

Unless he literally just meant the nightmare mob.... which would be silly.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, Ngreth basically confirmed no double Quarm.

View attachment 393719

But, yeah, I guess he's actually not the most reliable source.

As for no double P4, that has already been disproven, but that does seemingly contradict his stated goal of easier mobs not dropping double time loot (unless he would consider Saryrn not easy... even though she is).

View attachment 393720

Unless he literally just meant the nightmare mob.... which would be silly.
Ngreth is nailing this. That's exactly what should be done - fix the shit that's "repeatable", easily triggered, etc. Otherwise, mostly leave shit alone. MUCH improved stance from the "tiering" they did in SoV and SoL IMO.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tormax? We've been killing him killed with less than 12 since we had VT gear. (Not box army, actual people )

Nah, was some triggered event or something in some random DZ.

I wasn't really paying attention, just remember it's Vulak loot on something you can 1 group in era.

Was still dropping Vulak loot as of Sunday

DickTrickle

Nah, was some triggered event or something in some random DZ.

I wasn't really paying attention, just remember it's Vulak loot on something you can 1 group in era.

Was still dropping Vulak loot as of Sunday

I'll bet 10 krono that there's no screenshot proof of Vulak loot dropping off anything but the commonly known T1 targets. I think you're getting told a tall tale.

Look at how quick Mujaki, PoG minis, even Xanamech, and a lot of other things were nerfed. And then all the loot that Vulak droppers have dropped have all been tied to T1 mobs.

Edit: It makes me wonder if information is getting confused with Milas. It could be Garzicor I guess, and maybe that wouldn't be noticeable since I'm not sure the actual mob has any loot (and because almost no one has ever done that quest). But there'd be no need to open a DZ to do Garzicor.

Last edited:

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
But there would just be no point in the server. It'd be worse than the "why kill mob X when we can kill mob Y because it's way easier and drops the same items.

Except there are no lockouts on quests so it would be 10000x worse.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given that they're flagging classic quests with achievements, I bet randomized quest rewards are next.
I love it.

Do turn in for bard epic, get necro duck that you can't equip.

NPC just goes "Better luck next time, sucka"

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
This will twist yer tits.

- Mobs drop gear tokens, all gear is on merchants in the store.
- Chance and quantity increase with rarity and strength of mob.
- Can also buy tokens directly from the store with cash.
- Krono are for subscription only.

World of Everquest (Asian edition).

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya, fuck all that mess. I'd just uninstall if I waited days going through spirit wracked chord quest and it gave me some bull shit.