EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We are at peak Everquest.
TheyDidIt.png

• 6Like
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
That illusion actually makes me want to buy a crate.
I have a "few" crate illusions on my accounts.

Best advice I can give and I've been preaching for ages.....NEVER BUY HERITAGE CRATES FOR ANY REASON.

Buy the illusion from the bazaar. Let some gambling addict throw away a few hundred dollars gambling on boxes and buy the visage for a few krono. You have a 1 in 64 shot of getting the illusion.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If they ever bring out the Froglok illusion then it’s game on. Especially undead guk model.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When these TLPs release, are they "classic rules" during the classic expansions (IE, big XP penalties for hybrids) or even at classic they don't penalize?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When these TLPs release, are they "classic rules" during the classic expansions (IE, big XP penalties for hybrids) or even at classic they don't penalize?

There are no exp penalties and no exp bonuses for race or class even on a day one TLP starting in vanilla.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
TLPs are slower xp then current live rates until TSS. p99 has slightly more XP per kill, but plenty of changes to skill caps, damage tables and spells on TLPs make you kill much faster. So you end up level about twice as fast on TLPs.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There are 4 XP eras on TLPs:

1. Original Everquest
  2. Gates of Discord (First increase)
  3. Depths of Darkhollow (Second increase)
  4. The Serpent's Spine (Third increase to equal Live rates)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
tl;dr Donate money to charity for a custom title, (flying?) duck mount, and massive exp, loot, plat and rare spawn bonuses

Every October for the last few years Darkpaw Games has teamed up with Extra Life to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. This year they finally had the idea to offer in game incentives to people who donate so they’re suddenly blowing the doors off of previous years donation amounts.

Some highlights of the prizes they’re giving out are: a custom title, a unique duck mount, and then the whole game is gaining up to 200% bonus exp, 175% faster rare spawns, 125% more loot, and 100% increased plat.

If you want to see the full giveaway list here it is:
44459A9E-13FA-4823-9A46-E4EBD564FC6D.jpeg

Here is what the new mount looks like afaik.
472A8ACB-49E1-4321-9CF2-73F7BDAEB740.png

If you wanna grab some of that swag you can go to the Darkpaw Extra Life page and choose one of their team members / partners to donate through. On November 7th Darkpaw/Extra Life will email all the donors redeemable codes to claim their items.

Here’s a direct link for the Faceless team for those interested in donating and or earning rewards. If you don’t want to donate through us feel free to click the “Darkpaw Games” link on our page to choose a different team.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
That's pretty neat, the incentives that arent under the individual incentives only go for a week though yeah? that'll be a brutal feeling going from 200%+ back to default after a week lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
what classes get fun shit in these dodh + expansions? I kinda wanna fire it back up to experience some content I haven’t touched before

Needless

Toe Sucker
DoDH since mid October, i just resubbed looking at the shit i have to see what i want to fart around with lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
How are casters in these expansions? Think I’m gonna fuck around on either a necro or enchanter and then my berserker I bought gear for but never got around to playing

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How are casters in these expansions? Think I’m gonna fuck around on either a necro or enchanter and then my berserker I bought gear for but never got around to playing
They suck right now but in like 3 months they’ll start getting much better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user